Top 4

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
thank you byso. If they play better this week then I may lift but if they play like the have in their games against the panthers, Bulldogs and Dragons, I will be sticking with my prediction of 5th

oh won't I be a smug evil genius if we come 5th, wringing my hands and cackling with delight at being correct, but sad for not having a home final
The dark cloud being that you'll be $2000 poorer than you could have been.

If they play better this week then I may lift but if they play like the have in their games against the panthers, Bulldogs and Dragons, I will be sticking with my prediction of 5th

You may aswell provide a new & improved updated prediction after each round according to how the teams form is. 8)

[quote author=Dan]
oh won't I be a smug evil genius if we come 5th, wringing my hands and cackling with delight at being correct, but sad for not having a home final
The dark cloud being that you'll be $2000 poorer than you could have been.

[/quote]

There is no dark cloud, I never accepted you "challenge" and never will

Hey Byso. Do you see what I mean about what happens when you don't engage him? He just tries to up the ante by running around in ever tightening circles of desperation.

Perfect example above.

Eventually it becomes abusive unless something else catches his attention.

Shall we also psycho analyse you Matas?
Your "technique" is somewhat similar, though you resort to dirty below the belt blows within 3 posts usually.

Not engaging me? You tried to fire me up by your stabs. More than obvious, much the same as byso uses smilies

why would I attempt to prove you right, when your theorem like others you subscribe to are so blatantly flawed

Shall we also psycho analyse you Matas?
Your \"technique\" is somewhat similar, though you resort to dirty below the belt blows within 3 posts usually.

Not engaging me? You tried to fire me up by your stabs. More than obvious, much the same as byso uses smilies

I use Smilies to show that my comment is just jokes.

But sometimes I simply give the :stupid: to trolls that don't deserve a detailed reponse. Flip gets that one quite a bit lately ;)

[quote author=Dan]
why would I attempt to prove you right, when your theorem like others you subscribe to are so blatantly flawed
bored today are we?

[/quote]

not at all. very very busy

but still had time to do all the tipping comp and other site updates

whatever. I dont really have the time for this

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4