Too Boo or not Too Boo ... Lattrell

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Is Booing Latrell okay?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
Latrell came out last week and had a shot at the Easts fans booing him ...

Whiny or justified ?

Why

He is not a good sport from what I can tell, does grubby acts and doesn't give a stuff. Not to say he is alone in that category in the nrl. But the old saying is that if you dish it out you have to take it back. So if other clubs fans and players give you hard time it is what it is.

Yeah, nobody ever booed Beaver Menzies ...

Whiny or justified ?

Why

I heard that, and it has to be a gee up :rofl: Rugby League is tribalism. I thought he had pretty big balls, but it might just be that the sack is large & droopy (like an optical illusion), and it's hiding two very small marbles inside.

Hopefully we hear this chant today.

Latrell is a Wanker!!

Worked against Wally, will work perfectly against Latrell.

Who was the Pakistani that used to cop it as they were bowling? Was it Wasim? I remember the chant as a kid at the SCG haha

In terms of the booing, its a tricky one.

Footy is tribalism and footy needs villians as much as heroes.

I think Roosters fans with Latrell being a former player, the history with Manu and the general South rivalry are fine to boo Latrell.

If it became a league wide, personal thing against Latrell aka Adam Goodes thats when I start getting uncomfortable

Latrell is a thug, the only reason the rorters supporters booed him was because he caved in Manu’s face. Of course instead of taking any responsibility for his thug like actions he tries to weasel out of it by playing the race card. It has nothing to do with race and everything to do with him being a grubby thug who still believes he is the victim - pathetic human being

Latrell is a thug, the only reason the rorters supporters booed him was because he caved in Manu’s face. Of course instead of taking any responsibility for his thug like actions he tries to weasel out of it by playing the race card. It has nothing to do with race and everything to do with him being a grubby thug who still believes he is the victim - pathetic human being

I'm a bit more generous than you .. to me he just lashes out like a spoilt big headed 2 year old brat when things go against him .. rather than being a grubby human ..

In days of yore I would have said he needs to be sat on his arrse .. but being an evolved person I know it is wrong to say such things.

Latrell is a champion player . A BiG match winner and a crowd puller

Crowds will fill stadiums to see him .... win or lose

Strong Characters like Latrell are not fazed by but only inspired by hostile supporters

Inspired to justify his greatness by his dominating and pulverising match winning performance's on the field

BY the way I do not give a rats who wins tonight

Go the Manly Sea eagles !

Let me get this straight.

You turn down 800k from a club because it’s “insulting” and walk out, going to their bitter, 100 year long rivals instead..

Then you shatter one of their favourite players faces with an illegal dog shot the last time they played..

So when you line up against them.. the fans boo you… because of ……….racism???

Get rhe f$&k out of here latrell

Whiny or justified ?

Why
Has he never wondered what that sound was when playing at another teams home ground? Fans have booed the opposition since time began. They're too precious these days to be able to take it in the spirit intended.

Sure, buy your ticket and have a boo. If it makes you feel good jeering at another human being, get it out of your system and get on with your life. But singling out and booing a player non-stop takes things to a different level. And it doesn't matter if you say, "I'm not booing him because he's black, I'm booing him because he's a dickhead", to have a stadium full of people - predominately white people - booing an Aboriginal player is just not a good look.

If you've never seen the Adam Goodes doco, "The Final Quarter", give it a watch. I'd also recommend "Araatika! Rise Up", which looks more closely at the experiences of Aboriginal players in the NRL and is available on SBS OnDemand: Araatika! Rise Up -

Sure, buy your ticket and have a boo. If it makes you feel good jeering at another human being, get it out of your system and get on with your life. But singling out and booing a player non-stop takes things to a different level. And it doesn't matter if you say, "I'm not booing him because he's black, I'm booing him because he's a dickhead", to have a stadium full of people - predominately white people - booing an Aboriginal player is just not a good look.

If you've never seen the Adam Goodes doco, "The Final Quarter", give it a watch. I'd also recommend "Araatika! Rise Up", which looks more closely at the experiences of Aboriginal players in the NRL and is available on SBS OnDemand: Araatika! Rise Up -

You are assuming that the aboriginal supporters of Easts aren't booing as well ...

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4