Tony Mestrov

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Actually he should have a good honeymoon. People will feel sorry for him, having to clean up the latest Penn-Wolman mess, and extend goodwill his way.

Think of it like Joe Biden replacing Trump. Or Albo replacing Morrison. It could never be that bad under the new bloke.

If he’s got any brains he would be high tailing it out of here what a mess this once great club has become

Correct me if I am wrong. I haven't been following this story too close. That 7 players so close to finals could say not playing, has just made me go **** you. But the little I've heard DES is backing the players and critical of the clubs lack of consultation. I can't help but wonder if that's really a knife to Mestrov who has probably done a great job in getting some more dollars for the club through this jersey which pays that 7.

Correct me if I am wrong. I haven't been following this story too close. That 7 players so close to finals could say not playing, has just made me go **** you. But the little I've heard DES is backing the players and critical of the clubs lack of consultation. I can't help but wonder if that's really a knife to Mestrov who has probably done a great job in getting some more dollars for the club through this jersey which pays that 7.
Mestrov isn't on the job yet, he starts August 1st.

Poor bastard must be wondering what he has got himself into.. !! Wouldnt be surprised if he backflipped and to be honest I wouldn't blame him. What a sham of an organization.
Hi delz, can you fix the title? The spelling in his surname - the ‘t’ is in the wrong spot.

Terry

He should have fronted the media, and said, "I don't start for another week, but felt it pertinent to come forward, and explain the club's position to all the stake holders".

That's called being proactive , and on the front foot. And it would have protected Des and DCE.

Strike one, for me.

Hmmm I get what you are saying but as it stand atm he is an outsider to all of this.

To come in and front the media and their questioning as someone who has not been involved one iota would not be wise IMO.

Basically the first question Des got would be what Tony would get. "You werent involved so why are you fronting the media'

He should have fronted the media, and said, "I don't start for another week, but felt it pertinent to come forward, and explain the club's position to all the stake holders".

That's called being proactive , and on the front foot. And it would have protected Des and DCE.

Strike one, for me.
I generally agree with your opinions but this is a miss mate. He hasn’t started. Even if he wanted to, it doesn’t make sense for him to do this as there is an interim CEO. On a positive note, I can’t wait for him to start.

Strike one, for me.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

FFS ,Leave Mestrov alone ,the poor guy hasnt even started yet.
Where did I say I was abusive or anything? I am actually well balanced and accepting of all. It would actually be more a welcome to the club more than anything and to make sure the club is unified in all fronts.

OK. You've forced my hand. I'll write one saying the opposite.
No dramas, if you think it’s okay for vile things being said against others then that’s up to you, however I’m very balanced and accepting of all people no matter their beliefs or communities.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

He's known he's had the role for at LEAST two months now. If you think day one, he comes in, and everything is new & foreign to him, you're either naive, dumb or have no idea about corporate governance succession planning - and I mean NONE (I hope it's the latter).

Everything that is currently happening at Sea Eagles headquarters right now, he'd 100% be across.

At WORST, Gary Wolman should have grown a pair, at best Mestrov steps forward less than 7 days from his "official" start date.

It's made us look unprofessional, cheap, inept having Des and DCE fronting the media. FFS, they were asking Des about merchandise sales? The CEO, and clubs accountant / banker would be the only one's with that knowledge. And if Mestrov hasn't already undertaken a full review of operations, financials, planning, sponsorship, marketing by now, something is very wrong.

You get that right (and I do think your reply was akin to Chewey's response here)?

Where did I say I was abusive or anything? I am actually well balanced and accepting of all. It would actually be more a welcome to the club more than anything and to make sure the club is unified in all fronts.

Well balanced and accepting of all, but wrote a letter to the Chairmen for being pressured by the 'radical left' ? Just how accepting and tolerant of the so called 'radical left' are you?

No dramas, if you think it’s okay for vile things being said against others then that’s up to you, however I’m very balanced and accepting of all people no matter their beliefs or communities.
I wrote Penn a letter voicing my views on the way the club has inadvertently put our playing group under immense pressure from the radical left. I’ll also be doing the same to Mestrov on warning him to pull any of these stunts.
If your opinions are so well balanced why do you say the immense pressure comes from the radical left?
Can you not see the hypocrisy in that statement?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4