Tony Mestrov

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What else would you call people who make vile threats made against innocent young men who have their individual beliefs?? Answer honestly.

I'd call them c*nts personally.

What do you you call people who vilify and discriminate against a section of the community on the basis of their sexual orientation and/or gender? I use the same word.

Back to you and your preaching of acceptance, how tolerant are you of the radical left? Answer honestly.

Where did I say I was abusive or anything? I am actually well balanced and accepting of all. It would actually be more a welcome to the club more than anything and to make sure the club is unified in all fronts.
You said you would be sending him a letter and warning him not to pull any of these stunts.
I am referring to the fact the poor guy hasn't even started his job yet.
And also "Who the hell are you and why do you think our new CEO needs to hear your whinny arse opinion and rules.?

You said you would be sending him a letter and warning him not to pull any of these stunts.
I am referring to the fact the poor guy hasn't even started his job yet.
And also "Who the hell are you and why do you think our new CEO needs to hear your whinny arse opinion and rules.?
Alright maybe I worded the original message wrong, so forgive me. Just after a bit of unity going forward, anything wrong with that?

From all accounts Tony Mestrov is one of the best sports administrators going around. He is a manly man and applied a few years ago and is very keen to come on board. He had huge issues to deal with in his current industry and came through in flying colours.

I'd call them c*nts personally.

What do you you call people who vilify and discriminate against a section of the community on the basis of their sexual orientation and/or gender? I use the same word.

Back to you and your preaching of acceptance, how tolerant are you of the radical left? Answer honestly.
I agree with you. But none of the players have vilified or discriminated against anyone.
Stuff up by the club no 2 ways about it, had there been more time maybe there could’ve been a compromise.

From all accounts Tony Mestrov is one of the best sports administrators going around. He is a manly man and applied a few years ago and is very keen to come on board. He had huge issues to deal with in his current industry and came through in flying colours.

How long will he last before being spat out like the previous 12 CEO's in the last 15 years?

He should have fronted the media, and said, "I don't start for another week, but felt it pertinent to come forward, and explain the club's position to all the stake holders".

That's called being proactive , and on the front foot. And it would have protected Des and DCE.

Strike one, for me.
Bit harsh

We do not know his current role requirements - he might be on gardening leave or similar which would preclude him from speaking.

I wrote Penn a letter voicing my views on the way the club has inadvertently put our playing group under immense pressure from the radical left. I’ll also be doing the same to Mestrov on warning him to pull any of these stunts.

Well Chuckee ... regardless of any criticism you may get ... at least nobody can accuse you of not taking yourself seriously ...

Isn't it 'Mestrov' ?

Maybe they kept calling out the wrong name, that's why he didn't show.
GIF by Paramount Movies

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6