Tonga V Aus 2018

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
DCE needs a wrap.

The two kicks on the 3rd tackle summed up his performance, it was someone in complete control just steering around the park, not sure if he's just following orders or is actually starting to game manage. But he's looking a totally different halfback to last week.

As an organising half really is improving. An off season doing nothing but short kicks, spiral bombs, field goals and conversion for DCE Des.

And yet there are still the usual idiots and haters on social media who are claiming he was crap and that he never deserved to be there.

As I said a few pages back.....he can't win with some people no matter what he does.

I think Mal may have given Cherry a bit more licence to roam tonight because he wasn't just stuck on the right side of the field.

And yet there are still the usual idiots and haters on social media who are claiming he was crap and that he never deserved to be there.

As I said a few pages back.....he can't win with some people no matter what he does.

I think Mal may have given Cherry a bit more licence to roam tonight because he wasn't just stuck on the right side of the field.
I think both halves roamed a lot.

Glad i watched this one, awesome game, high intensity, great atmosphere, good refereeing, better than State of Origin in my opinion.

All the Manly boys were excellent.

DCE got through a mountain of defence, high energy and did a lot of great things out there. He is really starting to reach another level. Exciting times ahead.

Tom was awesome defensively and had a very involved game with several gutsy hit ups and great support play leading to his two tries.

Jake was solid as a rock as always, and looked dangerous in attack when he had the ball, always keeping the opposition guessing.

Fonua-Blake had massive impact off the bench, 7 or 8 explosive powerhouse runs. I hope we hang on to this boy for many years to come, he is something special.

only time i was getting frustrated was when Jake and Cook were on the bench and Hunt was at hooker and Maquire was on. DCE never got the ball and they were so boring and predicable. When cook gave early ball to dce and jake had his hands on the ball the manly connection looked good to watch with tommy also getting involved.

DCE thrives off early ball or when a forward can off load to him or also draw a defender and pass it to him. He loves second phase play because he is so instinctive. Just hitting it up and then throwing the ball to him on the 4th with pressure from 3 defenders is no good.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -60 8