Tonga V Aus 2018

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Tom is absolutely knackered out there. Playing in the centres he's never done so much work in attack AND defence.

For someone of his standing and for the position he plays, Boyd Cordner is a relatively poor defender. AFB would have just steamrolled him there if not for Jake.
He's tired after doing 300 kms in the 97 car on the Gold Coast earlier

Teddy MOM for me. Love to see his running metres. Not that'll be noted, but DCEs defence was great. Cpl trysavers. D. Lockyer is a massive flog.

My Kangaroos player ratings:

Tedesco - 8/10 - Strong running and strong defence.

Gagai - 7/10 - A better game than last week.

T. Trbojevic - 7/10 - Seems to have found a representative home at centre.

Mitchell - 6/10 - Not as big as last week.

Holmes - 8/10 - Best winger in rugby league.

Keary - 6/10 - Played a good back up role to DCE tonight.

Cherry-Evans - 7/10 - Targeted in defence but stood up. Saw more of the ball tonight and had a hand in 3 of the Aussie's 6 tries.

Klemmer - 7/10 - Ran and tackled hard when on.

Cook - 6/10 - A bit subdued but still better than last week, sin-bin aside.

McLean - 4/10 - Doesn't deserve to be in this team.

Cordner - 5/10 - Came up with a couple of big hits, but otherwise poor defence. For mine he didn't lead from the front as captain.

Kafusi - 7/10 - Again played well and was strong in defence.

McGuire - 5/10 - Same as Cordner in defence, not enough work in attack. Should be off the bench.

Hunt - 7/10 - Limited time, but still the best I've seen him play in a rep jumper. His defence actually saved a couple of tries.

J. Trbojevic - 8/10 - Should have started at lock. Sparked the forwards into life.

Frizell - 5/10 - Tried, but couldn't really get into the game tonight.

Woods - 6/10 - Was OK and did some good runs.

I think des would be salivating at what he's got to work with
Loved the game, Tonga having fun
Ref was awesome
Agree mate. We have Internationals all the way through. Don't quote me, but isn't Api the Fiji Hooker too?

DCE: Current Australian Halfback
Turbo1: Current Australian Centre
Turbo 2: Current Australian Backrower
AFB: Current Tongan Prop
Taupau: Current N.Z. Prop
Kelly: Current PM17 Australian Centre

We also have a large number of players not named above in the emerging Origin squads.

Walker: Has played rep for Australia
Thompson: City / Country
Sironen: City / Country
Taufua: Samoan? Winger

Junior Internationals like: Paseka
NYC players of the year: What's his name?

Our squad is actually outstanding

Just got to watch the replay and saw Teddy make a great, great covering tackle that stopped a late try.
And the idiot ref penalises him for holding on.
Fair dinkum.
The bloke had stood up ready to play the ball.
Tedesco had let him go.
But no. Penalty and to top it off a sin bin.
I was rejoicing in a great covering tackle yet this imbecile has to make his mark.
It's what's f*cking wrong with this game.

Agree mate. We have Internationals all the way through. Don't quote me, but isn't Api the Fiji Hooker too?

DCE: Current Australian Halfback
Turbo1: Current Australian Centre
Turbo 2: Current Australian Backrower
AFB: Current Tongan Prop
Taupau: Current N.Z. Prop
Kelly: Current PM17 Australian Centre

We also have a large number of players not named above in the emerging Origin squads.

Walker: Has played rep for Australia
Thompson: City / Country
Sironen: City / Country
Taufua: Samoan? Winger

Junior Internationals like: Paseka
NYC players of the year: What's his name?

Our squad is actually outstanding
Much better than 15th... that’s for bloody certain.

DCE needs a wrap.

The two kicks on the 3rd tackle summed up his performance, it was someone in complete control just steering around the park, not sure if he's just following orders or is actually starting to game manage. But he's looking a totally different halfback to last week.

As an organising half really is improving. An off season doing nothing but short kicks, spiral bombs, field goals and conversion for DCE Des.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10