Tomorrow's Paper

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Don't get to watch many games from the JT stand - certainly gives you a different perspective.FMD the Knights were 3 to 4 metres offside on every play for the vast majority of the game. What the f*** is going on - I think we got a penalty late in the 2nd half for the offside, but way too late - it completely changes the dynamic of the game.. So the press focus on 1 decision to stir up the Manly hatred - wake-up the ref's were deadset sh*thouse for 80 minutes!

A relo of mine knows Crawley quite well and talks a lot of footy with him ( Manly supporter of course ) ...relo not crawley, and reminds him of his anti Manly tirades, and it stems from supporting his brother who's involved with Canberra and how they think we constantly rip them off.
Personally I think it's cause he looks like he keeps his face in a matchbox.
Yet he writes an article earlier in the week blowing smoke up Bozo's nether regions for the good job he has done rebuilding our squad. Hates Manly, loves Bozo ???

Yet he writes an article earlier in the week blowing smoke up Bozo's nether regions for the good job he has done rebuilding our squad. Hates Manly, loves Bozo ???
Yes. Dean Richie will have him for demarcation.
That's his territory.

Funny how everyone in the media can only talk about the incorrect try ruling yet haven't mentioned a word about the previous try disallowed to Uate where he legitimately challenged for the ball when the bomb was put up & scored! I've looked at the replay numerous times & cannot see where he 'pushed' the Knights player in the back! Fair try disallowed!!! How about the incorrect 40/20 awarded to the Knights? How about all the penalties for ruck infringements awarded to the Knights yet none to Manly for the exact same infringements? Personally I don't give a f&%k what these pretenders think!

Classic. Crawley thinks the game would have panned out exactly the same from the point of the disallowed try. Perfect dumb logic for the slow-witted outraged tabloid readers out there.
Exactly. Manly could have scored back to back tries, if a 'no try' call was made. Plus there is no certainty Newcastle would have scored the last try.

We will never know. Neither will the commentators/journalists.

The ball for mine in Akuila's tackle was clearly stripped from him by The Knight's players, Akuila regathered and scored. Apparently, the bunker called down to suggest to award the try, after reviewing it. Am I seeing something differently to the Fox Sports team?

It gets funnier.

Apparently the touchie said "check the grounding" but the bunker came over the ear piece and told the ref to award the try.

The bunker ... God bless them.

The ball for mine in Akuila's tackle was clearly stripped from him by The Knight's players, Akuila regathered and scored. Apparently, the bunker called down to suggest to award the try, after reviewing it. Am I seeing something differently to the Fox Sports team?
haha yeah nah that's a knock on everyday of the week and nothing but. who cares fuk everyone we always get dudded. it's funny how they say it cost the Knights lol they never looked like scoring and we were in front and on the front foot LOL if it happened at the end and we won as a result then yea that's robbed but uate scored 1 before and they disallowed it the fools. so that was just justice.

Funny how everyone in the media can only talk about the incorrect try ruling yet haven't mentioned a word about the previous try disallowed to Uate where he legitimately challenged for the ball when the bomb was put up & scored! I've looked at the replay numerous times & cannot see where he 'pushed' the Knights player in the back! Fair try disallowed!!! How about the incorrect 40/20 awarded to the Knights? How about all the penalties for ruck infringements awarded to the Knights yet none to Manly for the exact same infringements? Personally I don't give a f&%k what these pretenders think!
G'day all,I was listening to the game on mmm and all the commentators Harrigan included said Uate only had eyes for the ball and it was a fair contest and that it was a try.They then had the audio of the bloke from the bunker giving his explanation for a no try.I don't know if anyone else heard it but the bloke whoever it was basically contradicted himself in trying to justify the decision.Does anyone know if that audio is available?
cheers mike

G'day all,I was listening to the game on mmm and all the commentators Harrigan included said Uate only had eyes for the ball and it was a fair contest and that it was a try.They then had the audio of the bloke from the bunker giving his explanation for a no try.I don't know if anyone else heard it but the bloke whoever it was basically contradicted himself in trying to justify the decision.Does anyone know if that audio is available?
cheers mike
Greenturd's had it deleted from all files.

cheers mike
Scroll through here or straight on their twitter

http://thebunker.nrl.com/

Tomorrow's paper will state:
MANLY IN 5th PLACE.

No it won't.
It'll just be another whinge fest about Akuila's try.

Have any of you seen the papers hahaha maxwell stood down. Tony archer pulls bunker officials into line. The nrl must introduce captains challenge. that piece of garbage rothturd aka buzz calling for maxwell and Klein to be stood down for a month WTF these monkeys ruin games every week yet they wanna make a big fuss and hoo haa over this uate try fmd. If we lost to the Knights in such a circumstance there would be no uproar and not like this. like I always say the nrl is a joke. do these clowns actually believe it cost the Knights hahaha we were up by 4 and had the momentum. The Knights never looked like scoring and are last.. These people are all fools. FOOLS!

and none of them mention the disallowed try that should of been or the bs 40 20 or before the Levi try that want played at yet... no mention only that the poor knight were robbed. loses the lot of them. On reddit even Knights fans are saying they would of still lost.

As usual feathered friends Tomorrow's Paper
will be full of sht
imagesDHG9ZXGN.jpg

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11