Tomorrow's Paper

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I couldn't give a flying f**k about what the reporters write about that,it was the refs incompetence and he was a dud all night,Knigits would have lost anyway.
Manly outplayed them,simple as that,crappy weather didn't help one bit.BUT the ref is DUD

It's not like time stands still from the 59th minute when the try was scored till full time. So, you just subtract 6 from 18 & there's your result.
Anything could've happened in the remaining time.

(I wouldn't have become PM, I mean anything in a sporting sense)

Paul Drawley said during the week that DCE has the personality of a fish. Which is quite funny, because I've had the displeasure of watching him on a variety of Fox league shows, and there isn't a less charismatic person I've ever come across. His written form appears to be as bad as his verbal form. The guy is a pot plant. It gives me pleasure knowing he hates Manly and that decision and win hurts him.

Paul Drawley said during the week that DCE has the personality of a fish. Which is quite funny, because I've had the displeasure of watching him on a variety of Fox league shows, and there isn't a less charismatic person I've ever come across. His written form appears to be as bad as his verbal form. The guy is a pot plant. It gives me pleasure knowing he hates Manly and that decision and win hurts him.
Having a fish personality would've been handy in the wet conditions.
Maybe DCE is a Shapeshifter? ;)

I wanted to offer two ratings a lol and a winner. You got winner

Complain Dear media, complain and whine like banshee's on the moor.

Your consternations are but sweet, sweet music sung by angels whose lyrics carry ever so softly to our victorious ears.
Bruv you have mail, I need to go to bed but I'm sitting here watching spartan race with feigned interest as I wait for a reply

Whilst it can be stripped should the strip be considered a knock on? for mine if it is stripped it is still live

Yep, my understanding is the ball remains live after an in-goal strip, until it's grounded, goes dead/into touch etc. The Newcastle players only did half the job - stripped the ball but didn't take it out of play, so it was fair game for any Manly player to put a hand on it for a try.

So even more hilarious is that horsehead immediately gave it a try without reviewing the video. So it wasn't Klein doing us a favour it was maxwell, maybe he is getting a conscious about shafting us all those times he was an on field ref

Uate said he grounded the ball - so good enough for me. Correct decision.

He also said he was ripped off not being awarded his other attempt.

I agree.

So no fuss here.

But keep it up media - I shall print out your articles and rub them all ove.....err never mind.

@:blush:@:cool:

Crawley is exactly as he is on the tele.
About as entertaining as staring at the carpet.

A relo of mine knows Crawley quite well and talks a lot of footy with him ( Manly supporter of course ) ...relo not crawley, and reminds him of his anti Manly tirades, and it stems from supporting his brother who's involved with Canberra and how they think we constantly rip them off.
Personally I think it's cause he looks like he keeps his face in a matchbox.

Ah so still butthurt over '87 huh?

Classic. Crawley thinks the game would have panned out exactly the same from the point of the disallowed try. Perfect dumb logic for the slow-witted outraged tabloid readers out there.
Thats exactly wat i said to my mate the whole complexion of the game would of changed if the try was disallowed and we still more than likely win anyway. He couldnt understand or he is just stubborn. Cant count out the fact that a knought supporter may not know the meaning of the word complexion. Tough one

Isn't it great to be back under the skin of every bitch faced whinging Manly hating moron out there. Now if only the Blues can wrap up origin and we keep winning and annoying the sht out of every other amoeba out there then it'll be a great year.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8