Tom Wright

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
With Tom Wright you don’t know exactly what you are going to get BUT he certainly has the “ X Factor” in spades.

I’d give him the shot , and if it doesn’t work out it’s one game!

I'm thinking Tom Wright will get a shot at centre.

But I'd be staying clear of round one.

There must be a risk if it dosent go well it could destroy his confidence and set him back.

Most teams are pretty erratic in the first couple.

When our boys, playing around him are in their grove. And he is up against and good match up. Throw him in.

I may be wrong, but why switch him back to five eight last week, if he is a realistic shot at centre the next?

For me M Wright is nothing more then a depth player.. If we are starting him ahead of T Wright and Parker then I'm not a good judge of a player..
With Dylan out our backline definitely looks as though it could really do with some explosiveness and pace. With Walker’s return mooted for round six at best, the last thing we need is to be under the pump due to a slow start. If Matthew Wright is carrying an injury then he shouldn’t be playing centre. Brad Parker or Tom Wright for mine.

I wish Jade Anderson fit into an injured centre puzzle some how. His pace out wide would be fun to see but neither of our regular wingers are suited to shift inside to cover centre : |

I wish Jade Anderson fit into an injured centre puzzle some how. His pace out wide would be fun to see but neither of our regular wingers are suited to shift inside to cover centre : |

He'll force his way into the side on the wing...or maybe full back..by the mid season I reckon.

I’ve got a kiwi mate ( bus operator for my NZ trips) who is a mad Warriors supporter and when we signed J Wright he sent me an email with the biggest most giant LOL I’ve ever seen!

Complete waste of cap space as far as I’m concerned.

One thing that surprised me with Matt last season was that i thought that he had more pace then what he showed . Good under the high ball and i can understand why he was recruited with his Mr reliable tag and role but i guess that this has its limits as well . Even with Dylan out , i think that there are better options then him for I st grade selection now even allowing for his reasonable goal kicking rating .

I’ve got a kiwi mate ( bus operator for my NZ trips) who is a mad Warriors supporter and when we signed J Wright he sent me an email with the biggest most giant LOL I’ve ever seen!

Complete waste of cap space as far as I’m concerned.

I can understand you very well feathered friend
Us proud Manly supporters have been spoilt by having premiership winning teams with premier players over the years .
Not all were Internationals but all played with Intestinal fortitude and were proficient players .
Manly does not stand for mediocre . Mediocre is a North Sydney mentality .
wound-clipart-wounded-17.jpg

it's time for Des to bring Tom Wright from the brumbies and back to play fullback.

Wright can attack
What have you done? Dont bring up Tom Wright again unless you want to be hammered into the ground on these boards. I liked the kid and think he was completely misused by TBaz and the club. Could have been a great player if only....

What have you done? Dont bring up Tom Wright again unless you want to be hammered into the ground on these boards. I liked the kid and think he was completely misused by TBaz and the club. Could have been a great player if only....

I agree and he still could. He has more attacking skills than anyone playing for Manly this weekend.
D he could have been coached more.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8