Tom Wright Gone and Jade Anderson on the outer?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He's never one to let fair and balanced reporting stand in the way of an agenda.

In good news he does say we are looking at possible signings of Brendan Elliot, Corey Waddell and Darren Sonig. Can someone hit Youtube and see what they can find

Not all doom and gloom. Lets re discuss in November when we've finalised our squad
I remember words like those last off season we are getting no big names because big names wouldn't come to us at this stage unless we pay way overs and we can't. What rep player (or star junior) would sign with a club who can't even officially name a coach we are a joke we are a rabble.
We are going to battle with the same pretenders who we had this season.

The agenda of such an article is interesting.

Zorba bad mouthing Manly, I'm not buying it. General bad mouthing too like not recruiting well, suggesting the club is in for a bad year! LOL

It's always done for a reason.

I'd say it adds weight to the rumour some good signing news is coming.

Zorba now wants to paint the sky is falling , elgy is as good as it gets so Penn can be the hero when a bigger name signing then Elgy is announced.

Chances are the cheaper players like Anderson and Wright will both be moved up to the top 25 to afford another bigger signature.

They want us to fear loosing those 2 so we think job well done when the rookie, recruiters are banished and two local juniors get a go.
I think ur right ,the pie eater is trying to use reverse physchology on the rest of us sausage roll eaters to make the Penns etc look to be heroes when the 2 juniors come up and there is a major signing (we can only hope) i just hope that strategy doesnt back fire as these people would find it hard to get a root in a brothel with a $1000 in thier hand
I mean helen keller can see that wright and Anderson are worth keeping
I think Elgy is exactly what we need and we will be better for it ,maybe at least a try and a few repeat sets a game which if true would have made all the difference this year
Go Manly

Remember we need a squad of 30. If T.Wright and Anderson leave then they MUST recruit others to fill our squad. Not all doom and gloom. Lets re discuss in November when we've finalised our squad
Their spots will be filled by Corey Waddell and Darren Sonig whoever he is

I think ur right ,the pie eater is trying to use reverse physchology on the rest of us sausage roll eaters to make the Penns etc look to be heroes when the 2 juniors come up and there is a major signing (we can only hope) i just hope that strategy doesnt back fire as these people would find it hard to get a root in a brothel with a $1000 in thier hand
I mean helen keller can see that wright and Anderson are worth keeping
I think Elgy is exactly what we need and we will be better for it ,maybe at least a try and a few repeat sets a game which if true would have made all the difference this year
Go Manly
And Helen Keller would do a better job coaching the team than Barrett

I think sonig is a hedge hog?
Beat me to it Wombat. :D He's got some speed and skills. Could be good for us.
giphy-1.gif

Isn't Baz quiting because there is no recruiter and only Scott Fulton as a talent scout :wondering:

Bozo coined that dismissive 'faceless men' about the FC Board and now ZtC is applying it to his own son :rofl:

The reason there is no recruiter is because we dont have anywhere for them to sit.

In the PD it says Essential - BYO chair.

He's never one to let fair and balanced reporting stand in the way of an agenda.

In good news he does say we are looking at possible signings of Brendan Elliot, Corey Waddell and Darren Sonig. Can someone hit Youtube and see what they can find

Darren Sonig is such a big name, he doesn't even come up when you google him. :rofl:......What a massive signing he will be.

Edit........maybe spelling it right might help people. Who am I not paying here ? :rofl:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8