Tom Trbojevic destined to be one of the greats

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The simple reality is that I believe we brought Tom back at least two weeks too early. He shouldn't have played last week and shouldn't have played last night. His first game back probably should have been next week against the Worms.

As for Fittler and Origin ... he'll pick Tom regardless.

The decision to let him take the field the last two weeks is Crazy. He's a liability out there. And what a way to treat a broken Ferrari you know has sugar in its tank. Drive it as fast as you can until it stops again.

May be DES wanted to sign FOZ and Penn said no and he is preparing to exit himself.

Interesting. I just watched Suali for the roosters and remember watching Tom from such a young age. The difference between their physiques at the same age is marked. Suali is perfectly proportioned whereas young Tom always looks like a foal who's legs might snap at any time. Might explain his ongoing leg problems: he hadn't completely developed before playing with the pros.

Interesting. I just watched Suali for the roosters and remember watching Tom from such a young age. The difference between their physiques at the same age is marked. Suali is perfectly proportioned whereas young Tom always looks like a foal who's legs might snap at any time. Might explain his ongoing leg problems: he hadn't completely developed before playing with the pros.

Suali has had just as much time on the sidelines injured as he has playing.

I guarantee he doesn't have the ongoing leg injuries that Tom has though.

Tom was not really injured in his first 4 years at Manly.
2015 played all 8 games he was selected
2016 played 23 games
2017 played 23 games
2018 played 22 games

By the end of 2018 Tom's body had well and truly stopped growing.

2019 was the start of his well documented hammy issues.

After he came back last year, no injury issues. This year was unlucky with the MCL.

Please explain how the couple of injuries he developed was all because he started first grade too early? He was not injured in his first 4 years of first grade.

Makes zero logical sense.

Any rugby/league player who rans fast will have leg injuries at some stages of their career.
If you want to minimise leg injuries follow the Scam Smith example: don't get over-muscled, don't stretch out and don't run more than 10 metres in one go.

18. The comparison is meaningless and given the same games played at the same stages of their careers, Tommy was on the field more.
18. The comparison is meaningless and given the same games played at the same stages of their careers, Tommy was on the field more.
The comment was about body shape. Why so angry? It’s a forum ffs!

I am concerned at the management of our client's injuries and the decisions been made in respect of their fitness. It is clear that Tom should not have played the last two games he was not ready. I am shocked that a professional NRL side could be making such poor decisions.

I'm surprised this thread isn't much much longer. I'm also surprised no one has been adressing the elephant in the room. Turbo's knee is obviously a major problem it's clear he can only run in straight line, no stepping or swerving at all. It was also said that this will be an issue he'll have to put up with all year. So what actually is the issue and how bad is it ? Of course it's not like Des to cover and smother a major injury issue is it ???

I'm surprised this thread isn't much much longer. I'm also surprised no one has been adressing the elephant in the room. Turbo's knee is obviously a major problem it's clear he can only run in straight line, no stepping or swerving at all. It was also said that this will be an issue he'll have to put up with all year. So what actually is the issue and how bad is it ? Of course it's not like Des to cover and smother a major injury issue is it ???
Yes I am waiting to hear that he is out again for an extended period.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10