Tom Trbojevic destined to be one of the greats

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
I can only justify the decision to keep him on that the injury was such it couldn’t be aggravated any further.

He needs to have a few weeks off including origin and get healthy again the poor bugger is on one leg and im concerned he is going to get a serious injury. I couldn't believe he was put out there in the 2nd half I feel for him.

I don’t agree with the des bashing, I still wouldn’t have any other coach for the time being, but Tom needs to go and get better… I don’t want to see Tom being cut down by every 1 on 1 tackle that comes his way, he’s better than that.. if it’s a season, fine.. take the season.. but this is embarrassing.. he is getting manhandled by Adam Reynolds 1 on 1 multiple times… this is the bloke that was breaking 9 tackles to score a try last year.. get him off, get him surgery (or just rehab) and stop destroying the legend he busted his backside to build up last season
Remember 2V's sacking

Its a results driven busniess

The great man must be hating seeing the club he loves like it is now.

Des and chez are full of ****. Worst pair of liars ever. Sit Tom out and leave Garrick playing fullback. He’s played better there than on the wing anyway.

1.2 mil is a lot to sit on the bench in a knee brace all the time..
he’s not the only one though.. The I should play 6 is in the same boat.
6 is playing consistent footy for peanuts whilst the million dollars boys just flap around like headless chooks.

6 is playing consistent footy for peanuts whilst the million dollars boys just flap around like headless chooks.

6 played like peanuts tonight. Useless

Agree with everything except Foran was dogshyt tonight and quiet last week

I don't care even if 50% fit turbo needs a spell away from the game to get right fully fit.

Turbo needs to not play origin this year but you know freddy will still pick him and jake.

That was hard to watch him play tonight.

Turbo has looked like all year he is enjoying his footy.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11