Tom Trbojevic destined to be one of the greats

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Thanks, but beer is banned too...and i'm not a beer drinker anyways.

sidebar time!

Last night I had a shot (or two) of this bumbu rum

I'm not a rum drinker but omg , it was smooth and tasty!

(Oh yeah, I broke my 'not drinking until covid passes' rule - still lasted 17 months.)

Des on Turbo's injury

"He’s progressing pretty well,” Hasler said. "We might give him up until kick-off, or [make a call on his fitness] later today. There’s no fracture there, so that was the main thing. It’s whether or not [there’s a risk of] upsetting or injuring the plate [from a previous surgery].

"It’s something we’ll take pretty seriously. The prospect of a surgery was always the danger, but we got through that, so that’s good."

The games that clubs play always amuse me.

5pm Friday we’ll know , if he remains listed he’ll play.

At this point the two options seem to be:

-Dean Ritchie is an idiot
-Turbo will be rested.

Time will tell. I'd rather not risk him if there are any lingering concerns for his cheek.
We still have enough talent to beat the raiders without him not by a big margin by still us by winning by 12 if turbo is rested.

Going off Dessie's interview, I'd say he is 1000/1 to play.
Ritchie probably right all along.

Even with turbo out with toff back and our 6/7 if we can't beat the raiders then we don't deserve to be in the top 4.

I think it's us by a margin of around 12 points

Dessie mentioned Garrick probably to FB if Tom is out.

I wonder if that means Funa onto the winger.

I can’t see Dessie going with Walker into the centres and Suli wing.

Every player is gonna have a zero or 3 across 24 games if they only scratch the lowest scores it's still an advantage to non origin players who get an extra opportunity to score points and push a zero out of their top 21 scores.
Except Turbo. Hes that good he could win Dally M only playing 15 games... literally

Des on Turbo's injury

"He’s progressing pretty well,” Hasler said. "We might give him up until kick-off, or [make a call on his fitness] later today. There’s no fracture there, so that was the main thing. It’s whether or not [there’s a risk of] upsetting or injuring the plate [from a previous surgery].

"It’s something we’ll take pretty seriously. The prospect of a surgery was always the danger, but we got through that, so that’s good."

Des mind games... or not playing him?

Wondering if i should cash out my bet lol.

sidebar time!

Last night I had a shot (or two) of this bumbu rum

I'm not a rum drinker but omg , it was smooth and tasty!

(Oh yeah, I broke my 'not drinking until covid passes' rule - still lasted 17 months.)
17 months without a beverage GE!! Crikey, my record sits at 17 hours, but I reckon I can crack 24 hours if I put my mind to it.

Why all this cloak and dagger sh*t about Tom. Just be honest he's not playing then rule him out and if a young guy is being given a shot like Koula or Touipulito let us celebrate his rise to 1st grade.

Why all this cloak and dagger sh*t about Tom. Just be honest he's not playing then rule him out and if a young guy is being given a shot like Koula or Touipulito let us celebrate his rise to 1st grade.
We want the Raiders to spend as much time planning and training for a game plan based on shutting down Tom as possible. That way, when he is ruled out, they have to plan an alternative an hour before kick off...duh!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10