Todd Carney Combined Mega Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Did Todd Carney deserve to be sacked over his latest faux pas

• Yes

Votes: 53 39.6%
  • No

Votes: 76 56.7%
  • Undecided

Votes: 5 3.7%

• Total voters
"Sea Eagles want us to help them out by letting them sign P*ssboy Carney"
todd-greenberg-cameron-smith_4zt8h11wa5rb1qvcag3p0xll6.jpg

• 😆
Reactions: Ned
Moving back to Sydney for an ill family member.

TODD Carney appears to be headed back to Sydney and has given up hope of joining North Queensland due to a family illness.
NRL 360 co-host Paul Kent revealed the Cowboys have confirmed Carney has told his Queensland Cup side Northern Pride he won’t be available for them anymore.

Kent believes Carney is preparing to move to Sydney due to family reasons.

He was in ongoing talks with the NRL and its boss Todd Greenberg to have a contract registered.

He had been training with the Cowboys while playing for the Pride.

Now his rugby league future is once again up in the air.

Kent has heard he could be headed to play for Newtown in the NSW Cup, which is the feeder club for Cronulla.

It was the Sharks who sacked Carney for the infamous “bubbler” incident which potentially ended his NRL career.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...y/news-story/036860308971cb2f5c3570775564effe

Dear Football Gods,

I know I ask for alot every weekend, Manly to Win, Dogs/Parra/Broncos to lose, Scam smith to break his face, Pretty much every QLD commentator to be fired. but please make this happen Piss boy Carney to Manly on a 6 month deal with an option for 2019.

Amen

Excellent ploy by the Sea Eagles. Don't announce Bubbler, but tell him to go through the motions of wanting to join the Cows... much better chance of getting through Todd. Unfortunately, Todd was extra cautious/suspicious and held off any acceptance of Bubbler's contract. Still, a little further along the process than if we had of announced from the start... optimistic? lol

Excellent ploy by the Sea Eagles. Don't announce Bubbler, but tell him to go through the motions of wanting to join the Cows... much better chance of getting through Todd. Unfortunately, Todd was extra cautious/suspicious and held off any acceptance of Bubbler's contract. Still, a little further along the process than if we had of announced from the start... optimistic? lol
Well I do find it odd that carney is moving to Sydney for family reasons when it’s documented that carneys family is from Goulburn and Canberra! If you can’t play nrl wouldnt u play isp or park footy near your family??

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8