Pre-Game Titans v Manly [Round 22, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

44 24
Cbus Super Stadium
14 Aug 2022 04:05 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jethro

Star Trekkin' across the universe
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Titans v Manly [Round 22, 2022]

MATCH DAY

Sunday 14th August 2022

Venue:
.... Cbus Super Stadium, Robina, QLD

Gates Open:.... 2:30pm.

NRL Kick Off Time:.... Gold Coast Titans v Manly Warringah Sea Eagles: 4:05pm.

TICKETING

Click here

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles

01. Reuben Garrick
02. Jason Saab
03. Tolutau Koula
20. Brad Parker
05. Christian Tuipulotu
06. Kieran Foran
07. Daly Cherry-Evans (c)

10. Martin Taupau
09. Lachlan Croker
17. Josh Aloiai
11. Haumole Olakau'atu
12. Andrew Davey
13. Jake Trbojevic

08. Toafofoa Sipley
14. Dylan Walker
15. Ben Trbojevic
18. Josh Schuster

Replacement:

16. Ethan Bullemor.

Reserves:

Out:

04. Morgan Harper
19. Kurt De Luis
21. Kaeo Weekes
22. Morgan Boyle.

Available But Not Selected:
  • Raymond Tuaimalo Vaega
  • James Roumanos
  • Viliami Fifita
  • Alec Tuitavake
  • Zac Fulton
  • Jamie Humphreys - Development Player
  • Jacob Sykes - Development Player
  • Gordon Chan Kum Tong - Development Player.

From the 'NRL Casualty Ward - All the Latest Injury News' web page, Here is the Latest NRL Injured or Unavailable Update:

* * * (Updated: Saturday, 13 Aug 2022) * * *

The Sea Eagles are down a key forward with Taniela Paseka sidelined by a knee injury. Sean Keppie is also still troubled by a shoulder injury and will miss another week.

Manly Sea Eagles
  • Josh Aloiai (Knee, Round 22)
  • Kieran Foran (Hamstring, Round 22)
  • Taniela Paseka (Knee, Round 23)
  • Sean Keppie (Shoulder, Indefinite)
  • Tom Trbojevic (Shoulder, Season)
  • Karl Lawton (Knee, Season)

Also, from the NRL Casualty Ward, Manly hub page, there are slight variations to the information regarding the unavailable or injured players and their return periods:

• Sean Keppie (Shoulder, Round 23)
  • Karl Lawton (Knee, Next Season)
  • Tom Trbojevic (Shoulder, Next Season)
  • Taniela Paseka (Knee, Indefinite)

I am going to this game so nothing short of a massive try feast is accepted - go Manly 🦅🦅🦅
You’ll get that.

We’ll lead 32-0 at half time , and then get run down 36-32 in the last 8 minutes !!

Well based on recent games anyway.

Honestly , will they give a **** anymore ??

That’s the biggest question as to what will happen.

10th Minus 8 Manly play Last placed Minus 216 Titans

Let us see if we can turn a Minus into a Positive in this game

Let us look at the Bright side of this game

all together now feathered friends .....

Please join me...
after all we are all in this together ... Birds of a feather

One, two, ah one, two, three, four ...

Some things in life are bad
They can really make you mad
Other things just make you swear and curse
When you're chewing on life's gristle
Don't grumble, give a whistle
And this'll help things turn out for the best
And....
Always look on the bright side of this game
Always look on the light side of this game
Always look on the bright side of this game
Always look on the light side of this game

The equation is simple win 4 and hope results go our way! I think the only chance we have of getting in is the Broncs continuing to tank. Which is possible. We need good injection to our f/a. Very unlikely I know, but there is a chance.

The equation is simple win 4 and hope results go our way! I think the only chance we have of getting in is the Broncs continuing to tank. Which is possible. We need good injection to our f/a. Very unlikely I know, but there is a chance.

I agree they could potentially lose 3 of their 4 and assuming we win our 4 we would be equal, so it would come down to f/a. The roosters were at my gym this morning and looking at their team they are a seriously good side. So assuming they stay healthy they could be a dark horse.

I honestly thought we were gone after Dragons loss. However we need to worry about the next game only , if we are good enough we may sneak in.

Anybody know what happened to our 15min pocket rocket Paseka on Friday night..?
He was on the sidelines awaiting his call-up, which never came. I think he has an ankle injury. He's very injury prone. He was playing well in the early stages of the match, even though we were behind on the scoreboard.
I imagine DESpicable regretted not having The Shoe on the reserves bench for the final 20 minutes when we were chasing points.

Season has been on the line for the last three weeks and we've gone 0/3. The season is over and there's no point hoping for teams like Broncos and Roosters to fall off considering we can't even win ourselves.

In fact Titans should fancy themselves here. Trying to avoid the spoon, at home, and our bogey team prior to last year, up against our injured and divided side. They're a rubbish team but can sometimes put up some points, especially through kicks which we have always struggled with.

He was on the sidelines awaiting his call-up, which never came. I think he has an ankle injury. He's very injury prone. He was playing well in the early stages of the match, even though we were behind on the scoreboard.
I imagine DESpicable regretted not having The Shoe on the reserves bench for the final 20 minutes when we were chasing points.
Potentially Paseka's could be our best forward even better than Ailoi. Just when he's hitting his straps.... boom!! the injury curse hits again. Last 3 seasons for Paseka have been punctuated with injury, with most usually when he's running into a bit form.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4