Post-Game Discussion Titans v Manly [Round 15, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Game Information

Titans
Vs
Sea Eagles
24 Cbus Super Stadium
20 Jun 2021 16:05
80th minute

Match Stats

But i cant collect the posts from that thread now its locked. I want a re-investigation. :D
Fun fact, you can still quote them from other threads...... Collect them into the post reply save the draft and then move to the other thread and bam you've got yourself a cross thread multipost

Which post numbers are you after? Let me know and I will PM them to you if you really are after them that much.
Now that's a investigation outcome i can admire;)....

I will admit defeat this week and holster the MQFOD (multi quote finger of death).

Im hoping those that like to go 100% negative so quickly in matches might start to see a pattern here of the mighty eagles roaring home. perhaps just wait to get all doom and gloom?

I'm all for a good roasting ( geez I've opened up myself to some good reply's with that line)(oh bugger and 'by opening myself up @ ive done it again) if the boys deserve it but this playing group now has some special sauce( **** 3 for 3 on the available piss take chances) in it so lets get behind them.....

Fun fact, you can still quote them from other threads...... Collect them into the post reply save the draft and then move to the other thread and bam you've got yourself a cross thread multipost
what is this black magic you speak of? if i go to that thread there are no options to reply or multiquote? what am i missing?

Sorry to be a negative nancy guys, but FMD Andrew Voss was death riding us, and blowing up the Titans tires in that first half. Even Blocker had to temper the bloke and said, don't write Manly off.

Whenever anything went against Manly, Voss goes, "oh, I agree with the referees". Also, you'll all note, the penalties could be 1,253,578,314,215 to 1 against us, and he won't say anything. If it's 3-1 with any other team, he goes on about balance.

Sorry, he frsutrates the **** out of me when he commentates Manly games.

Sorry to be a negative nancy guys, but FMD Andrew Voss was death riding us, and blowing up the Titans tires in that first half. Even Blocker had to temper the bloke and said, don't write Manly off.

Whenever anything went against Manly, Voss goes, "oh, I agree with the referees". Also, you'll all note, the penalties could be 1,253,578,314,215 to 1 against us, and he won't say anything. If it's 3-1 with any other team, he goes on about balance.

I fkn hate the bloke

But i cant collect the posts from that thread now its locked. I want a re-investigation. :D
Fun fact, you can still quote them from other threads...... Collect them into the post reply save the draft and then move to the other thread and bam you've got yourself a cross thread multipol
what is this black magic you speak of? if i go to that thread there are no options to reply or multiquote? what am i missing?
Austin Powers Movie GIF

Agree more than the time my Mrs said top knots on blokes were a bit naf......

First half I said a few times shut up vossy.

The one of the 50 kids in my house said "whose vossy" and I don't know if it was one of the bios or a step kid, but it was better than agreeing and knowing who he is.

Anyway what were we talking about

I really don't think we should be blowing our loads over that 2nd half.

Yes, we were clearly better than the Titans, especially defensively.

No team can withstand that amount of possession and field position against them......we withstood a lot better than the Titans, despite what the doom merchants on here said at half time.

I really don't think we should be blowing our loads over that 2nd half.

Yes, we were clearly better than the Titans, especially defensively.

No team can withstand that amount of possession and field position against them......we withstood a lot better than the Titans, despite what the doom merchants on here said at half time.
I think that second half had plenty to feel good about.
A big come from behind win, giving up a 16 point head start
We held them scoreless and scored 48 points
Our use and control of the ball in the second locked the Tits out of the game
Great effort after defending against 70% possession to the Tits in the first half, we spent plenty defending and still come up with a strong 2nd half, our fitness is now looking really good.
Our discipline in the second was awesome, considering what was happening with the match official, seemingly working against us, they even found it hard to get at us.
All up very good effort, proud of the lads the way we stayed in the game and run away with a solid win.

Just opened a 4 Pines Northern Beaches Lager in the Sea Eagles can.

Never seen an effort like that from the team, absolutely unbelievable.
You champion! I have two cans that my missus bought me as part of a present. I said to her at the time, I’ll put them with all the Manly memorabilia I’ve got in the computer room. Then I read your post, and thought, fuk it, if there was ever a time to crack them open to night is the night . I’ve just put them in the deep freeze, give them 20 minutes and they’re going to be gone. I’ll post a shot of them when I enjoy them so you know I’m not bullshiiting. :p

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6