Post-Game Discussion Titans v Manly [Round 15, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Game Information

Titans
Vs
Sea Eagles
24 Cbus Super Stadium
20 Jun 2021 16:05
80th minute

Match Stats

Amazing what we can do with the ball. The second half was way worthy of a top 4 spot. No work for me tomorrow I’m having my own mad Monday With a bottle of plum brandy.
Plum Brandy…..yep, definitely no work for you tomorrow. I think the Orange/Mango beroccas may be your best friend tomorrow.@:p

Just so you all know this is what a moderator meeting looks

Austin Powers Movie GIF

Fun fact, you can still quote them from other threads...... Collect them into the post reply save the draft and then move to the other thread and bam you've got yourself a cross thread multipost
Are you saying use the cut and paste feature?

Agree more than the time my Mrs said top knots on blokes were a bit naf......

First half I said a few times shut up vossy.

The one of the 50 kids in my house said "whose vossy" and I don't know if it was one of the bios or a step kid, but it was better than agreeing and knowing who he is.

Anyway what were we talking about
God that made me laugh mate

Todays game was won by our Resilience , Composure and Class

So happy and so proud when we honor our legendary club with a Great win

I was there. Was a bit concerned the ref was going the way of the Knights game, then what a second half by Manly. 9 tries. My throat is sore.
Go you good things.
Unfortunately I couldn’t make it. But did see most of the game on TV. I was so jealous of the Manly crowd shots in the second half. Seen some familiar faces. The atmosphere must of been off the richter! That will definitely be a Manly memory to remember .:party:

Sorry to be a negative nancy guys, but FMD Andrew Voss was death riding us, and blowing up the Titans tires in that first half. Even Blocker had to temper the bloke and said, don't write Manly off.

Whenever anything went against Manly, Voss goes, "oh, I agree with the referees". Also, you'll all note, the penalties could be 1,253,578,314,215 to 1 against us, and he won't say anything. If it's 3-1 with any other team, he goes on about balance.

Sorry, he frsutrates the **** out of me when he commentates Manly games.
I have never heard a commentator who over reacts to the smallest of things. Someone bends over to catch a ball and they are the bloody best players he’s ever seen Or geniuses at the least. He’s all front and bull ****e like most of them. The biggest ass licker On the mic. 100 and 1 words a second an none makes sense. He’s the Lackey of rugby league and ain‘t got a ball in his pants.

Unfortunately I couldn’t make it. But did see most of the game on TV. I was so jealous of the Manly crowd shots in the second half. Seen some familiar faces. The atmosphere must of been off the richter! That will definitely be a Manly memory to remember .:party:
It was great. Not so in the first half of course but I checked the possession stats at half time. 69%-31%. Thought they could do it with the ball back and they did. Spent most of the second half leaping in the air.
I still don't understand why they took that try off Tommy either. Classic that they scored in the same set anyway.
Go Manly!

I think there was kicks involved in all the Titans' tries & apart from Fifita's bust in the first half I didn't notice any other line breaks by them. I just checked - that was their only line break, whereas the Sea Eagles had ten. They completed 30/31 sets & 51% possession compared with our 28/31 & 49% possession, which emphasises how we out attacked them. Most running metres 200 by Paseka & Turbo 184.

Last edited:
Sorry to be a negative nancy guys, but FMD Andrew Voss was death riding us, and blowing up the Titans tires in that first half. Even Blocker had to temper the bloke and said, don't write Manly off.

Whenever anything went against Manly, Voss goes, "oh, I agree with the referees". Also, you'll all note, the penalties could be 1,253,578,314,215 to 1 against us, and he won't say anything. If it's 3-1 with any other team, he goes on about balance.

Voss loves the Vermin and we are the anti christ to him. Wins like that always wipe the smile of his dial! I sure hope we get a crack at them in the finals, gosh we owe them!

I think Voss is a lot smarter than the average sports caller/reporter. I loved his line when Tino tackled Guaca (using their full surnames) and he said: "A lot of vowels went into that tackle".
Now that is clever.

After that awesome team performance today where every player was outstanding, and with Jake, Schu, Aloiai still to come back, I think Siro, Suli and Taufua have been left behind...at Blacktown...

I am just blown away by teams performance. What an amazing 2nd half. I knew the 2nd half was going to be a try scoring blitz. Saab was due for a try too. Oh and thank you MM93 for you’re amazing win today in the MotoGP. What a weekend. Bring on the dogs!!!

Attachments

• 473668E3-1066-4DAE-8C7F-D8392E859836.jpeg
    473668E3-1066-4DAE-8C7F-D8392E859836.jpeg
    112.7 KB · Views: 21
  • 8065A44E-215C-4BEE-B0AD-6837F34A3E11.jpeg
    8065A44E-215C-4BEE-B0AD-6837F34A3E11.jpeg
    113.2 KB · Views: 21
This must be a record winning margin after such a half-time deficit. A 16 point deficit at half-time and a 32 point winning margin at full-time. A 48 point turnaround. The turnaround can't be blamed on the new rules because they had little to no effect on the 2nd half play, it was just one team rolling and rolling on.
Stat researchers?

Last edited:
I am just blown away by teams performance. What an amazing 2nd half. I knew the 2nd half was going to be a try scoring blitz. Saab was due for a try too. Oh and thank you MM93 for you’re amazing win today in the MotoGP. What a weekend. Bring on the dogs!!!
I wish that is you Mick, it would make my year...but I guess it is not coz no mention of Remi or Jack Miller.. one can wish.
Oh yeah, and congratulations to Mick's son Jack on his first formula 3 win today.

Last edited:

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7