Time to Unleash Moses the Monster in the centres

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Time to unleash that MONSTERRRR
Yes feathered friends The Time indeed has finally come come

We thank Parker for what he has done

Its now the Monsters time to Maul the rabbits and have some fun

Enjoy the Monster Mauling tonight every one

The time has also come for us to sing again
Sing with me feathered friends

All together now !!!

Moses Mauled the rabbits and did the Mash
He did the monster mash
The monster mash
It was a Friday night graveyard smash
He did the mash
It caught on in a flash
He did the mash
He did the monster mash

download (3).jpg

Gotta a feeling Suli's inclusion will lift Big O and the Shoe as this is an opportunity for the group to get to the GF together. I also believe Suli will have fun running off Turbo. As long as he gives the winger outside of him early ball and gets his defence right we will win. If he is off and looks like a dear in head lights in defence they will lap us. So go Moses and go Manly!
Souths right edge attack is a 10% shift - in comparison to 90% to their deadly left edge.
I think the percentages will be far closer tonight to have a go at Suli and I have zero doubt Manly will expect this and have a few answers....long as there is none of this hesitant, staggered and flat footed defence and they are up on the same page, will not be easy as Souths think to move the scoreboard.
And maybe a broken record , but if Manly can clog that middle and limit momentum, Souths will not be as smooth when shifting wide...

Last edited:
Pull your head in

No need to call him names. Nothing served by it and can actually get you into some real (not internet) trouble .

Criticise his game but keep the names out of it

Pull your own head in. Piece of Suli is meaningless.

His game is schiit

Pull your own head in. Piece of Suli is meaningless.

His game is schiit
If you honestly think it is okay to abuse a person like this then you have some issues. I have never banned anyone but keep it up and you will be my first

Again to be clear criticise his position, his selection just no need to call him names.

Not sure if you are being nice or punishing me...
Hahah I didn't say re-watch the first half.

You're good man, being a mod shouldn't bring you stress. Go enjoy our come from behind win

• 👍
Reactions: lsz
Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6