Time to Unleash Moses the Monster in the centres

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If keepie is out you can kiss this game over before it even begins.

Now with des doing the shifty with Parker today in lying to us all I just can't trust what he says about keepie.

If keepie is out souths by a big margin.
What’s the lying issue about?..we don’t know the full story.. Brad and the medical team may have been confident and that was relayed to Des before this mornings presser.. then Brad fails his fitness test so only rightly that he’s replaced.

Honestly I don’t get people who are not on our team.. I couldn’t give a rat’s a**e what Des and the club want to tell the media and for that matter the opposition.

And if it means the fans have got to be left in the dark then so be it. In Manly we trust....

I like Des wouldn’t have said a thing until the very last minute if I could have .. why let the bunnies know in advance.. let them think the team is as per the team list and plan for Parker only to find out it’s Suli with as little prep time as possible..

Winning is about tactics and advantage and you need to take it any way possible.

For those who feel that they have been short changed by Des or the club ... two words. wake up .. and don’t get to overly sensitive in this new soft c*#k world we live in.

As Spud Carroll would say.. eat some concrete and harden the f*#k up .

Last edited:
Suli wreak havoc in the 2019 semi final against souths. then jake got sent off and south sydney advanced to the pre-lim. I was at the game . Suli is good in attack but his lateral movement in defence is not one of his attributes. If Sivo is compared to the titanic in his 180 degree ball retrieval skills, then suli likewise with his lateral movement sideways. lets hope we can outscore souths.

Des will be in Suli’s ear.. the monster will feel like superman and he will rip in....both in attack and defence.. Des will have him primed with belief that this is his time, his destiny and his moment has come... watch Suli run through brick walls for Des and his team mates.. Des will have him believing that his unstoppable and he will want to play his part in getting an premiership!
With enough belief Suli has the ability and talent to be anything watch this space

If keepie is out you can kiss this game over before it even begins.

Now with des doing the shifty with Parker today in lying to us all I just can't trust what he says about keepie.

If keepie is out souths by a big margin.
Pfffft... Are you serious? We're fans mate - do you really expect to be told all the inside info because you spend a bit of money to get a cap each year? Before a prelim no less.

Moses will part the Red and green Sea. Should have a stormer, I'm looking forward to a few no-look head-butts on attacking bombs, big surprise weapon.

I was going to type:

Moses will part the souths defence like some guy parted some sea awhile ago.

But due to time zones... there's been a few already.

So I won't.

But rip in Moses! Big game for you and your team mates, ...everyone!

He usually is good for a line / tackle break or five so let's hope there's players supporting.

This is the only shot he will ever get at a GF, let alone a ring. If that doesn't motivate him...then nothing will. I hope he has a great 2 games but I wouldn't keep him if he does. I've been around far too long to believe that leopards of Sili's type can change their spots for the long run.

Suli needs some early touches and involvement.....not just out wide, but the ideal big man to create momentum through the middle which will also allow Tom into the game.
I have no doubt Cody Walker will sneak behind the ruck switching to attack Suli's edge, but Des will be aware and I have confidence Manly can repel them....provided South's are not gifted field position through errors, 6 again calls and Reynolds kicking game and we get an even break -
Manly by 10

His defence is a big concern, we already have issues in that area don't see Suli fixing that at all.

Let's hope he watches some Steve Matai highlights.

Agree in attack he is awesome.

What’s the lying issue about?..we don’t know the full story.. Brad and the medical team may have been confident and that was relayed to Des before this mornings presser.. then Brad fails his fitness test so only rightly that he’s replaced.

Honestly I don’t get people who are not on our team.. I couldn’t give a rat’s a**e what Des and the club want to tell the media and for that matter the opposition.

And if it means the fans have got to be left in the dark then so be it. In Manly we trust....

I like Des wouldn’t have said a thing until the very last minute if I could have .. why let the bunnies know in advance.. let them think the team is as per the team list and plan for Parker only to find out it’s Suli with as little prep time as possible..

Winning is about tactics and advantage and you need to take it any way possible.

For those who feel that they have been short changed by Des or the club ... two words. wake up .. and don’t get to overly sensitive in this new soft c*#k world we live in.

As Spud Carroll would say.. eat some concrete and harden the f*#k up .
100% agree with this...its the semi finals. Id be disappointed if Des isn't putting some smokescreens out there.
For those offended should Des publish his gameplan online for everyone to see as well?

Gotta a feeling Suli's inclusion will lift Big O and the Shoe as this is an opportunity for the group to get to the GF together. I also believe Suli will have fun running off Turbo. As long as he gives the winger outside of him early ball and gets his defence right we will win. If he is off and looks like a dear in head lights in defence they will lap us. So go Moses and go Manly!

Suli will be big for us tonight, it’s game on, Des will have him primed and Foz will make sure he stays focused on field, I’m sure souths remember 2019, Moses is coming for round 2 and we are coming for revenge and our place in the GF.

I have a feeling that Des was playing games with the media re scorpios injury so as not to put pressure on Suli. Now the media have no time to write all these stories on the monster. Des flying under the radar. Genius.
Also, only gives Souths half a day to react to this and to put in a alternative response. Genius alright !!

Suli needs some early touches and involvement.....not just out wide, but the ideal big man to create momentum through the middle which will also allow Tom into the game.
I have no doubt Cody Walker will sneak behind the ruck switching to attack Suli's edge, but Des will be aware and I have confidence Manly can repel them....provided South's are not gifted field position through errors, 6 again calls and Reynolds kicking game and we get an even break -
Manly by 10
Agree Maxta, Suli rides high on confidence, a first up blockbusting run will set the game up nicely for him and the team.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8