Time to Unleash Moses the Monster in the centres

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Big Games need Big Plays and Big Moses the Monster is the Powerful and Intimidating player that will physically and psychologically give us the edge
You got your wish, let's hope he delivers! I am actually in your corner on this one.... I was actually thinking it was Harper that should make way but the injury to Parker basically made the decision for Des.

You've gotta love it! Everyone on the side of a guy that has played 20 minutes of good footy in 4 years that is a historically a poor defender...in a prelim final no less.
If our forwards dominate he may have some room to cut loose, but if they don't...well I hope he doesn't lose us the game.

You've gotta love it! Everyone on the side of a guy that has played 20 minutes of good footy in 4 years that is a historically a poor defender...in a prelim final no less.
No mate @40 years an eagle Pragmatically I see advantages and disadvantages if this actually happens. It could also simply be Des playing mind games. I don't think we will know one way or another until the very last minute possible. Just the way Des likes it.

Well 2 things this just beings us further under the radar.. none one is giving us a chance anyway Parker out is just more fuel to this.

Suli can cover the lost of Parker but if Keepie is out that is a bigger out and one which will affect us. By the way I don't think Keepie is in doubt.
Keppie isn't in doubt he will be playing. Rumour came from him coming off injured against chooks. It was minor, he will play and he will kill it again.

You got your wish, let's hope he delivers! I am actually in your corner on this one.... I was actually thinking it was Harper that should make way but the injury to Parker basically made the decision for Des.
The new fast and Power game is dominated by Speed and Power play

With the Monster in our back line we definitely rise to another level of power play

Having 2 big damaging Boppers will put the rabbits defence in two minds

The Storms wrap up Turbo defensive game plan will not be as effective any more

As soon as Souths increase the numbers on Turbos side of the field

We just give the ball to the Monster with more room to move and groove for him to do his Monster Mash

The Moral of the story
More options means more power
When a team has more options
It becomes a more powerful team

With the Monster in our back line we definitely rise to another level of power play

We just give the ball to the Monster with more room to move and groove for him to do his Monster Mash

The Moral of the story
This is it. Suli is such a threat that teams won't be able to just mark up on Turbo. Bring it on

I don't mind it pers9nally and think Suli for 20 mins as a ball runner is devastating....but Walker has been flying as no 14 and time after time Des makes less changes not more so think its 100-1 and longer.
I agree Des has been happy with Walker and generally praises him on the pressers on his role as a 14
So if Parker is out most likely be Suli as Des has done in the past

Is Suli the obvious choice ?
Could Walker play centre
Suli the bench
Who knows just throwing it out there
Could of hit the nail on the head their Fibro, playing Walker in the centres is probably the safer option, but gee !...Walkers been killing it of late coming off the bench to wreak havoc amongst the opposition forwards. On the other hand Suli could have that game that we know he is capable of and totally destroy Souths. Wow..I'll leave it up to Des on this one.

What happens if Suli plays, has a MOTM match winning performance and forces out either Harper or Parker for the GF. This is a possible scenario that could happen, but hey, I'm only dreamin !!...mmm has Suli actually signed with Saints yet..just sayin !!

The Moral of the story
I agree, the new game is built on speed and power - and suli has that in attack. Yet the problem is suli’s defencive and decision making speed!

I have no idea how this will pan out. He either has a killer game or a shocker - no inbetween. And if he has a killer game in attack he absolutely must have a killer game in defence too, attack alone is not enough. Hopefully he lifts for the big occasion again although even in 2019 vs souths he let in some tries.

The key is once again the forwards. Don’t give souths the time and space to really test out suli. Give suli early ball and tell him to play a simple, hard-running game. Played great vs Raiders late in the season and hope he does so this friday.

Could be a blessing in disguise or a double sided sword, or a flat out disaster

Suli has never been a consistent player, but has shown he can be an absolutely devestating runner of the ball....and as a Manly supporter Knowing it's all on the line, I'm gunna stay positive and back Suli to have a scorching game...not just the wide power plays, but helping the Manly momentum using his big frame to push through the middle and win quick plays....this will be maybe more important than throwing his opposite centre away....a busy Suli is a great play, an uninvolved Suli is likely to make poor defensive decisions and handling when cold....

Agreed
Parker could still play to you never know with Des
Surely Parker must be out, he played with one arm against Easts. They weren’t good enough to exploit it, but he shouldn’t have been on the field for the second half.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8