Time to Unleash Moses the Monster in the centres

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I have always been a believer that players should be selected on form and not reputation. Suli's form has been good and he deserves a crack. Both Parker and Harper looked tired and flat on the weekend. It would be good for team morale as well which is important at this end of the season.
Parker was flat, probably needed another week off. Harper was very strong though I thought.

I have nothing against Suli other than he's SO ****ING FRUSTRATING to watch.

Will come out and show the potential but then parks it in the garage and locks the door for 10 weeks before deciding he will have another go.

End of the day Parker has as part of a team got us into a top 4 position so he should stay. If either he or Morgan go down or get injured then Suli steps in.

If Suli then goes on to be player of the finals series so be it and great. Finally he will have taken his chance and used it. If not its just more of the same non hype.

Finally he will have taken his chance and used it.
I look forward to this happening, then his manager can con him a deal @ $800k a season, and we can tearfully wave byebye.
1630309524745.png

This game showed us we need Suli for the finals. Suli is a certified game breaker and strike player. The gamebreakers we got right now in our side are DCE, Smole, Schu, and obviously Tom. You can also argue for Walker, because he fits under the criteria of a player that can make something out of absolutely nothing. But that first half, bulldogs did really well in closing down tom and schu, which got chez out of the game as well, because chez relies on the go forward of those other boys to play his best game. And Smole just wasn't getting enough space and ball.

Adding Suli is looking more and more of a MUST, because in the finals, when the intensity is up, and we're down on points or it's a close game with 20 minutes left, Suli is another man in attack we can trust to break open the game and deliver our opportunities. It's just what we need to add. We keep adding strike across the park and top teams just won't be able to stop them all. 5 or 6 gamebreakers in a starting team is what Penrith got, Melbourne got and a lot of past premiership teams had. Suli is that missing piece.

The best defensive teams win premierships.

Suli is clueless in defence. I can't even imagine what Melb, Penrith or Souths would do to our right side defence if Suli was in the team.

Sell.

The best defensive teams win premierships.

Suli is clueless in defence. I can't even imagine what Melb, Penrith or Souths would do to our right side defence if Suli was in the team.

Sell.
Suli must have bitch-slapped you in a previous life. You have been at him for a couple of years now. Hope he leaves and absolutely kills it somewhere where he is appreciated.
Based on your argument, Saab has no place in our team either because he is 10x worse in defence than Suli. Garrick's not much chop either in defence.

Unlike you, I appreciate our players and don't take any chance to sink the boot in.

Suli must have bitch-slapped you in a previous life. You have been at him for a couple of years now. Hope he leaves and absolutely kills it somewhere where he is appreciated.
Based on your argument, Saab has no place in our team either because he is 10x worse in defence than Suli. Garrick's not much chop either in defence.

Unlike you, I appreciate our players and don't take any chance to sink the boot in.
I appreciate where you are coming from buddy but Sili has taken up @ 500k of our cap for 3+ years and has contributed about 50k in total if you are being realistic. We all back our players that try hard to contribute as much as they can...but we have zero time for lazy, or ill-disciplined freeloaders sucking up big chunks of our meagre budget and/or bringing negative publicity. We are not the Rorters etc who have seemingly bottomless caps and we take great offence to players coming here and wasting our time and precious funds. We are VERY passionate MWSE supporters and Sili has not been Manly in any way, shape or form although given every chance and the sooner he moves on the better IMHO.
Get over it.

I appreciate where you are coming from buddy but Sili has taken up @ 500k of our cap for 3+ years and has contributed about 50k in total if you are being realistic. We all back our players that try hard to contribute as much as they can...but we have zero time for lazy, or ill-disciplined freeloaders sucking up big chunks of our meagre budget and/or bringing negative publicity. We are not the Rorters etc who have seemingly bottomless caps and we take great offence to players coming here and wasting our time and precious funds. We are VERY passionate MWSE supporters and Sili has not been Manly in any way, shape or form although given every chance and the sooner he moves on the better IMHO.
Get over it.

I just hoped that some of Harpers aggressiveness in defense would rub off on Suli, then he'd be amazing.

Need Suli next week against the Storm, he offers way more then Parker by a margin.

The hard runs Suli puts in are have been missed the last two games since Parker has returned.

Do you know what made centres like Bozo, Branighan, Garts, Knight, Snoz, Darrell Williams, Tezza, Skivvy and Killer so good?

Sure they could all attack ... but they could also defend.

Suli can't defend. He can tackle, but his defense sorta kinda sucks.

Parker may not be the best attacking centre in the game, but he's arguably the best defending centre.

Do you know what made centres like Bozo, Branighan, Garts, Knight, Snoz, Darrell Williams, Tezza, Skivvy and Killer so good?

Sure they could all attack ... but they could also defend.

Suli can't defend. He can tackle, but his defense sorta kinda sucks.

Parker may not be the best attacking centre in the game, but he's arguably the best defending centre.
If Suli and Parker were on the open market, who would get the most offers and coin?

My view Suli by plenty..

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10