Time to Unleash Moses the Monster in the centres

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Bring on Suli, gives another threat in attack, Foz will be into Suli, the match up on Graham and Reynolds is a bonus..

What happens if Suli plays, has a MOTM match winning performance and forces out either Harper or Parker for the GF. This is a possible scenario that could happen, but hey, I'm only dreamin !!...mmm has Suli actually signed with Saints yet..just sayin !!
If Parker has a broken hand it’s season over I’d think.

If we want to get better, Walker / Harper centres, with Sipley off the bench
Walker won’t play Centre and shouldn’t the way he’s been playing that 14 role. I actually think Dylan will be our secret weapon v Souths. Was outstanding v Easts snd in sone rare form Dylan. And I’m not usually a fan of his.

Imo Suli is our own version of BJ Leilua (altho possibly less of a c*nt)...

They are both devastating when they are on and liabilities when they get tired/lazy...

Hope the good Suli shows up Friday night because our team needs him if we are to go to that next level and win these last 2 games...

Cmon big fella...

I agree, the new game is built on speed and power - and suli has that in attack. Yet the problem is suli’s defencive and decision making speed!

I have no idea how this will pan out. He either has a killer game or a shocker - no inbetween. And if he has a killer game in attack he absolutely must have a killer game in defence too, attack alone is not enough. Hopefully he lifts for the big occasion again although even in 2019 vs souths he let in some tries.

The key is once again the forwards. Don’t give souths the time and space to really test out suli. Give suli early ball and tell him to play a simple, hard-running game. Played great vs Raiders late in the season and hope he does so this friday.

Could be a blessing in disguise or a double sided sword, or a flat out disaster
There was no problem with Suli in his last man of the match performance against the raiders .

You are only a good as your last game and the Monster was Magnificent .

In his last game the Monster ran for 217 busting tackle power meters

That is the type of centre we need in the finals

When was the last time Parker dominated a game like this ? When was the last time he ran over 217 tackle busting power metres ? Never !

Moses Suli returned to the starting side for the first time since Round 13 and didn’t miss a beat.

The destructive centre was Manly’s best — alongside sensational second-rower Haumole Olaka’atu.

Suli ran for 217 metres, had nine tacklebusts, one linebreak, one line break assist and one offload in an a truly sensational performance.

Fox League commentator Dan Ginnane said Suli was “torturing these Raiders,” while Greg Alexander said he was “outstanding.”

Cooper Cronk was equally impressed, saying: “He had spiders on him at different stages.”

Suli’s efforts came just days after it was revealed he was closing in on a deal with the Dragons from next season.

The 23-year-old is contracted to the Sea Eagles until the end of 2022 but it’s understood he was told by
the club that he’s free to look elsewhere.

“I can’t believe Manly are letting him go,” Roach said while watching the towering centre carve up the Raiders.

Last edited:
Watching players take the ball up and get smashed to oblivion .

Yeh Na

We can do better than that in the finals

Hopefully Parker is fit enough to play because the continuity on our left is an important consideration, and he's been there all season.
Suli's power is undeniable but let's be real, at this level opposition players can tackle a big guy.
I'm no expert but surely the reason he's fallen out of favour - after being given ample opportunities - is because he struggles to fit in with the various patterns of play, which of course is especially noticeable in defence. Such as running the right lines in attack, including decoys, being in the right spot in defence, able to count etc etc. All the 'simple' things that maybe aren't so simple after all?
Anyway if Suli plays I hope he does well, he's certainly got the physical attributes to help Manly's cause.

Missing seeing some Manly demolition in the centres thats for sure feathered friend .

Missing that aura of power intimidation .

Power play over passive and predictable play any day
I hope you are right BOZO.

Are we going to see the tough runs out of our own half?
Are we going to see the efforts in defence?
Will he get a few “run FK ya’s from Foz?

I’m sure Dessie has kept him fit and heavily involved in training, it’s up to Moses now.

NYEagle

I hope you are right BOZO.

Are we going to see the tough runs out of our own half?
Are we going to see the efforts in defence?
Will he get a few “run FK ya’s from Foz?

I’m sure Dessie has kept him fit and heavily involved in training, it’s up to Moses now.

NYEagle
We saw all that in the Monsters last man of the match performance for us

We all know what he is capable of and that is he is a more dominant player than Parker on his day

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8