Time for the Bulldogs and Hasler to part ways

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

StuBoot

Bencher
So after 5 years they've never looked like missing the semi's, been in two GF's and a minor premiership and that's not good enough?

Depends on his brief really.
Was it to play attractive football or to try to win football games?

I don't think any board would tell a prospective coach that they want to play a certain style.

It's laughable that there's talk of him getting the flick.

So after 5 years they've never looked like missing the semi's, been in two GF's and a minor premiership and that's not good enough?

I don't think any board would tell a prospective coach that they want to play a certain style.

Dollar Des very clearly rubs people the wrong way.

Rugby league is all about politics. Just ask David Smith.

Hope they shaft him and he has nowhere to go.

Stuff De$

manlywarringah

Bencher
Premium Member
Foran to the dogs would be doubtful now as I'm sure Des was a draw card for Foran.

Maybe warriors are kicking themselves for going off early although I doubt Des would move the family overseas.

I'd be backing the Warriors if they had Foran and Des.

Mind you, lots of rumours have never come to fruition.

Des is still a great coach. His halves are sh*t!

HoldenV8

Journey Man
Considering the rumoured influence Bozo has at the club I would be very surprised if Des ever came back under the current structure

2 control freaks will not end well for anyone

Exactly. Des had no choice but to put up with it when Bozo was his coach.....but if Des is the coach and Bozo starts trying to have an unwanted influence.....

Bearfax

Grizzly old fart

Steve Mortimer succinctly expressed the purpose of playing the game. He said 'Its not how you play the game. Its whether you win or lose'.

MissKate

Bencher
Premium Member
Foran to the dogs would be doubtful now as I'm sure Des was a draw card for Foran.

Maybe warriors are kicking themselves for going off early although I doubt Des would move the family overseas.

I'd be backing the Warriors if they had Foran and Des.

Mind you, lots of rumours have never come to fruition.

Des is still a great coach. His halves are sh*t!

The dogs would be after Cleary junior instead, huge potential minus the baggage forme would bring

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
That's the reason they would try to nab Ivan...
Would you want to coached by your Dad though ? There would always be that favoritism tag hanging over your head - did you get picked on merit ?

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Latest from the kennel .........

Hasler is just like Adolf Hitler, Kim Jong Un, Genghis Khan, Idi Amin, Shaka Zulu, Pol Pot, Saddam Hussein, Josef Stalin & Mao Tse-Tung.

A fanatical Dictator

The same De$ Ha$ler that we had!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 8 3 75 20
12 9 3 70 20
11 8 3 112 18
11 7 4 65 16
12 7 5 57 16
12 6 5 36 15
12 7 5 135 14