Tim Grant

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Outstanding ! Hahahaha - Mate, I was thinking the exact same thing. They poach Whare, we poach Grant - fair deal.

Good debut.

Tamou has been the most impressive and along with Scott you can understand why the cowgirls are near the pointy end

Machine Like effort for a origin rookie he will only get better, seen him coimmg up through U20's . He would be the ideal replacement for King or Kite

That first hit up, putting petrol, 70 cents a litre on his bum, gave me goose bumps.

Many people had the ****s he was picked over Woods but i knew he would be be a great choice.

Fluffy said:
Good debut.

Tamou has been the most impressive and along with Scott you can understand why the cowgirls are near the pointy end

8th's the pointy end?

Grant was superb. Tamou's been great in both games. Long term props for NSW, with Woods in the mix as well. Looking good for NSW.

Yeah engine room is looking good for the future.

Cowgirls are 1 win from 3rd, going alright so far

Yeah mate, Cowboys have a very under rated forward pack. I honestly think Tariq Sims will be one of the greats.

What about the premiership winning Glenn Hall.

Dallas Johnson ain't bad either.

Poor old Scott Bolton is a fine player and can't get a run.

Ryan said:
Yeah mate, Cowboys have a very under rated forward pack. I honestly think Tariq Sims will be one of the greats.

They reckon the younger brother is even better. Korbin I think it is, but QLD have claimed him.

Finally we have some props playing for NSW if Grant plays like that in Origin, clone him.

Now a few small tweaks like Uate out for Morris or fergoson

Daniel said:
Finally we have some props playing for NSW if Grant plays like that in Origin, clone him.

For Morris yes but not Fergo, he is mistake prone too. That being said Snake made a few blunders too.

torana355 said:
Daniel said:

For Morris yes but not Fergo, he is mistake prone too. That being said Snake made a few blunders too.

His mistakes aren't as posiyionally as bad as uate.

For mine stay with an attacking team but defensive wingers.

Daniel said:
torana355 said:
Daniel said:

His mistakes aren't as posiyionally as bad as uate.

For mine stay with an attacking team but defensive wingers.

Yeah snakes positional play is very good, especially in defense. He was also filling in at dummy half at times due to his crisp passing game. However, you do have to admit he has had some bad hands in the two SOO games, a few fumbles could have lead to tries to QLD, he was very lucky.

I think both the Morris and Stewart bros should be there for game 3. Like you said Uate does not have good positional play in defense.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4