Tim Cleary resigns as CEO effective immediately

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
giphy.gif

P

Pat Wilson
Hey that's a great list . Maybe you and all the Penn haters can get together and start a new breakaway Manly team . I am sure you all have the finance and expertise to run a better Manly club .
Tim of course can be your CEO
edwardian-schoolmaster-cpjgxg.jpg

He never got a chance to do anything because he would never be allowed to go anything. Just do your puppetering for the club and occasional tv appearances.
You are doing a great job puppertering for your principle
Titlecard-Teachers_Pet.jpg

Really? Ask Penrith. Ask Joe Kelly Ask Tim Cleary. Ask all the staff that have 'left'. Find out why his nickname is SC. Pupper. He will do well under current regime.
I fail to see what Penrith has to do with Manly's COO performance now. Ask all the staff? Why? Maybe they were cut for reasons not shared with the public! We all have nicknames, so what?
I think you will find that the structure now will remain and consolidate operations which in the long run, will be perfect for our team!

I'll wait for Dean Ritchie's exclusive in the paper.....then I'll have the whole story.

Speaking of media dribblers, here is Danny the Worms castings on the matter

Told you so: Bozo gets his man – as he always does

As this column has been telling you for weeks, there was no hope of Bob Fulton and Tim Cleary being at the same club long term.

Cleary was never going to beat Fulton. Not many do.

The exit of Cleary, who quit on Friday, won't have any effect on the on-field performance of Trent Barrett's team.

In fact, it simply highlights the shifting role of chief executives in the modern game where the chairman and football general managers hold the big stick at most clubs, and even more so at Manly where the chairman, Scott Penn, is also the owner.

Manly have lost some very valuable back-room people. About eight have left. Something stinks in the front office. Manly have cleverly and quietly recruited well for its football department in recent times.

The highly respected Gareth Holmes is the new football manager and Quentin Pongia is the Sea Eagles' new welfare manager. They join the Barrett-Fulton team that is getting a settled and successful look. There have been whispers that former Sea Eagle, Wigan Super League premiership winner and now businessman Tony Mestrov and Andrew Hill are being looked at for the CEO role.

Link to SMH Article

Putting one (Tim) and one (Tam) together ......
First he ruffled Bozo's feathers
Then he obviously pissed off Penn because he lost his support
The only support he had in the end was the support of some of the followers on here .

Copy_of_Tim_Tam_bisc_image.png

I think we're all missing the exclusive here.........@lulubelle - we know you used to have some involvement with club and have an axe to grind but are you saying that our feathered friend is actually Wayne Cousins in disguise??!

Simple really. As long as Bozo makes money and bare feeds it - the worlds good. It's about the team and the fans not the bully Fulton family.

I think we're all missing the exclusive here.........@lulubelle - we know you used to have some involvement with club and have an axe to grind but are you saying that our feathered friend is actually Wayne Cousins in disguise??!

I'd actually thought that was the case for sometime, after all its logical that a member of staff would be on here, and the reason why a few topics are suddenly closed, and no one.....and I mean no one, is as positive ALL the time as is @BOZO

Pretty funny if true, rather than come on here in an official capacity and create a good deal of "goodwill", come on here through the backdoor, and try and change the mood through random positive posts.

I don't mind his posts, I find them hilarious at times but yes I've always thought he was Waynie Poo!!

PS: We will finally know when he (like everyone else) gets shafted and suddenly stops posting , if he continues non stop then more fool be me!!

I'd actually thought that was the case for sometime, after all its logical that a member of staff would be on here, and the reason why a few topics are suddenly closed, and no one.....and I mean no one, is as positive ALL the time as is @BOZO

Pretty funny if true, rather than come on here in an official capacity and create a good deal of "goodwill", come on here through the backdoor, and try and change the mood through random positive posts.

I don't mind his posts, I find them hilarious at times but yes I've always thought he was Waynie Poo!!

PS: We will finally know when he (like everyone else) gets shafted and suddenly stops posting , if he continues non stop then more fool be me!!
I am a proud Manly supporter who loves our club and idolizes the greatest player ever to play the game our one and only Immortal Robert Fulton .
I am always positive because history has proven that our Magnificent Manly club always bounces back to the very top from adversity
So why spit the dummy ???
No club does it like the marvelous Manly Sea eagles
Loyal 100% to the greatest club of all . The most successful club in the modern era
Birds of a feather ( the true believers ) stick together !!!
18.jpg

I am a proud Manly supporter who loves our club and idolizes the greatest player ever to play the game our one and only Immortal Robert Fulton .
I am always positive because history has proven that our Magnificent Manly club always bounces back to the very top from adversity
So why spit the dummy ???
No club does it like the marvelous Manly Sea eagles
Loyal 100% to the greatest club of all . The most successful club in the modern era
Birds of a feather ( the true believers ) stick together !!!
View attachment 5461
Hmmm. Conspicuous lack of denial there ....

I fail to see what Penrith has to do with Manly's COO performance now. Ask all the staff? Why? Maybe they were cut for reasons not shared with the public! We all have nicknames, so what?
I think you will find that the structure now will remain and consolidate operations which in the long run, will be perfect for our team!

You can't run admin on fear.

Last edited by a moderator:

Staff online

• Dan
    Kim Jong Dan
  • Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10