Tim Cleary resigns as CEO effective immediately

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The only thing I'm pissed about is the Donkey fan probably just chucked it in the next bin he came to.

Yeah he was a real big man, a 20 something picking a fight with an almost 62 year old.

If l had vision of it I would have reported it to the Broncos, anyway it's all over now, and I've moved on!

Seriously mate I would have been even MORE worried about the quality of our MWSE admin, if we had actually found out that BOZO was a part of it.

The guy attempts to validate his points with random pictures??? WTF!!!

His self proclaimed "inside" knowledge is about as plausible as the possibility of him having an actual backroom role for the MWSE.

Backroom Bozo Insider??? More like Backdoor Bozo Arselicker.
Simmo66 :
Seriously mate I would have been even MORE worried about the quality of our MWSE admin, if we had actually found out that BOZO was a part of it.
Hey Simmo6666666666, Ill give you a tip to improve the quality of your own life son .
Stop worrying about the quality of our MWSE admin and start focusing and cleaning up your own SHT in your own back yard
dog-poo-backyard-18346152.jpg

The only thing I'm pissed about is the Donkey fan probably just chucked it in the next bin he came to.

Yeah he was a real big man, a 20 something picking a fight with an almost 62 year old.

If l had vision of it I would have reported it to the Broncos, anyway it's all over now, and I've moved on!
There's a Canadian with a spare cap on this message board. Maybe he can help you out?

(Mark you did the right thing walking away. Life's too short)

Simmo66 :
Hey Simmo6666666666, Ill give you a tip to improve the quality of your own life son .
Stop worrying about the quality of our MWSE admin and start focusing and cleaning up your own SHT in your own back yard
View attachment 5521

Mate you dribble so much ****, it doesnt surprise me that posting pictures of dog **** amuses you.

Cue : Random picture of awesomeness :finger:

I know no one gives a f@ck as to who our next CEO is to be, but did any one watch the footy chick show with Broncos CEO Paul White? You could tell he was a country bloke right from the start, laid back, open and honest. You'd be proud to have him as your CEO.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8