Tim Cleary resigns as CEO effective immediately

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Broncos even have there own TV show in qld. Just to further muster up supporters. We are too small an operation for a CEO, as far as the government is concerned to small an insignificant for a new grandstand. If we don't adopt and grow, you can all start. Calling Perth God's country now.

Broncos even have there own TV show in qld. Just to further muster up supporters. We are too small an operation for a CEO, as far as the government is concerned to small an insignificant for a new grandstand. If we don't adopt and grow, you can all start. Calling Perth God's country now.
I have to say, every way I try to look at it objectively, I can see no reason any government would give money to upgrade Brookie.

We have $22.5 million in the bank from both feredal and state governments and yet there is no plan in place on how to spend it.

Penn said it was Cleary's job to get the upgrade happening.

I know we all want more than $22.5 million but we can't sit around waiting for more to tip in when it's not going to happen.

Surely there can be a decent upgrade with that money.

I seem to remember it was reported a year or so ago that the money had an expiry date on it.

Have we waited too long and is it still in our coffers to spend?

how much would it cost to build a stand behind the hill?

Would 20 million do it? We also need to replace the wooden benches around the fence.

The upgrade has gone very quiet and that worries me. @:(

Apparently shaking peoples hands as they walk into a stadium and making a ballsy move in firing Bozo's daughter is tantamount to doing a good job.

^^^ I was half joking there, but seriously, Bozo raises a good point. What did he do and is he that huge a loss? He didnt seem to have a big media profile, not a lot of quotes or tv interviews etc. It almost feels like people think he will be a big loss for Manly because he kept a low media profile (ie, he didnt give people the chance to dislike him). Perhaps im off base there

Must be a big Mcdonalds....Manly has a heap of staff.

http://www.seaeagles.com.au/about/seaeagles-staff.html

Our Values

• Have a can-do attitude
  • Be a team player - lololololololololol
  • Act responsibly and with integrity
  • Respect people - lololololololololol
  • Be adaptable to change - lololololololololol
  • Be accountable for our actions
  • Have a can-do attitude
  • Be a team player - lolololololol
Tim has failed in all the above
Good riddance Tim and all your supporters on here can follow you out of Brookvale for ever
tim-tam.jpg

Must be a big Mcdonalds....Manly has a heap of staff.

http://www.seaeagles.com.au/about/seaeagles-staff.html

Our Values

• Have a can-do attitude
  • Be a team player - lololololololololol
These values were written under David Perry regime spearheaded by Greg Butterworth. They were true then but not now. They should fine their own values. Start by looking up the word value.

• Have a can-do attitude
  • Be a team player - lolololololol
Tim has failed in all the above
Good riddance Tim and all your supporters on here can follow you out of Brookvale for ever
View attachment 5447
You are truly an embarrassment. Do not use these values to compare anyone when these values do not and will never exist under current regime. David Perry and Greg Butterworth can go with them with the then staff. Wayne why don't you find your own and try to follow them. I think they call your work Propaganda. Pathetic.

Apparently shaking peoples hands as they walk into a stadium and making a ballsy move in firing Bozo's daughter is tantamount to doing a good job.

^^^ I was half joking there, but seriously, Bozo raises a good point. What did he do and is he that huge a loss? He didnt seem to have a big media profile, not a lot of quotes or tv interviews etc. It almost feels like people think he will be a big loss for Manly because he kept a low media profile (ie, he didnt give people the chance to dislike him). Perhaps im off base there
Apart from sacking an employee He did fck all , That's what he did .
The Penn haters on here say that he had balls
The truth is he was as useless as tits on a bull
untitled.png

You are truly an embarrassment. Do not use these values to compare anyone when these values do not and will never exist under current regime. David Perry and Greg Butterworth can go with them with the then staff. Wayne why don't you find your own and try to follow them. I think they call your work Propaganda. Pathetic.
I am entitled to express my view .
You can follow Perry and Tim Tam and form your own club
I am happy with mine thank you
untitled.png

Last edited:
Apart from sacking an employee He did fck all , That's what he did .
The Penn haters on here say that he had balls
The truth is he was as useless as tits on a bull
View attachment 5449
He never got a chance to do anything because he would never be allowed to go anything. Just do your puppetering for the club and occasional tv appearances.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8