Tim Cleary observation

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
A very difficult job. But I believe we do have the right man at the helm. Any one who is willing to upset Bozo and sack his daughter, because he believes it is what the club needs, has the balls to get the job done. Tim has my vote anytime.

He just seems to be one smart cookie. Not like that last cluster

A very difficult job. But I believe we do have the right man at the helm. Any one who is willing to upset Bozo and sack his daughter, because he believes it is what the club needs, has the balls to get the job done. Tim has my vote anytime.

He just seems to be one smart cookie. Not like that last cluster

i wonder if he used the kristina keneally quote "i'm nobody's puppet" during those tense meetings just after she was relieved of her duties

something tim could poach from the knights for game day is that some players unable to play on the day(injured/suspended) are near the enterance doing a 'meet & greet' with supporters before the game. almost makes me want to go to a game of theirs to say g'day to ferris
great idea!

According to Danny dribbler. He and Neil Bare (who is in the bozo camp) are not on speaking terms with at least one likely to survive

According to Danny dribbler. He and Neil Bare (who is in the bozo camp) are not on speaking terms with at least one likely to survive
Another leak from Zorba. Now team is doing well on field this has come out. It's obvious that Tim Cleary is next on list to be outed. When he and bozo met with Penn to sort out differences. It was reported there was a cease fire! No cease fire. Bozo and Zorba and Neil were just reloading. Probably Neil (a massive bully) wanting job and will be puppets of Bozo and Zorba. These people are a piece of work. Sad really.

I don't care who the CEO is, if that's Tim, all good.

But the only reason a Board of Directors and a CEO exist is to put a football team on the park. The only value the assets of the club have is their utilisation and ability to support the football team with everything it needs to get the job on the park done.

If his argument with Bozo is about his daughter and administration, more power to him. But if he starts to interfere in the football side of the club just when coaching/recruitment/selection and retention appear to be on the right track I'll be backing Bozo.

Anyone whats happened to brookie redevlopment. Am really hoping it goes ahead some time soon, really need a stadium upgrade

Another leak from Zorba. Now team is doing well on field this has come out. It's obvious that Tim Cleary is next on list to be outed. When he and bozo met with Penn to sort out differences. It was reported there was a cease fire! No cease fire. Bozo and Zorba and Neil were just reloading. Probably Neil (a massive bully) wanting job and will be puppets of Bozo and Zorba. These people are a piece of work. Sad really.
I can't bare it

I thought Cleary was a Penn appointment.
That's what was reported anyway.
If so I hope he has his backing.

The Chinese Conspiracy.

Starting rumours is not my go.

But unless I am mistaken, when the drama of guests of Tim's were asked to show ID to get into the private box, one of them was quoted as being a businessman with strong Chinese connections. Why was he upset that they were asked to show ID ... a simple and normal request I would have thought.

Tim, as Principal of Saint Augustine's oversaw and orchestrated many years of multi, multi millions worth of Chinese students coming to study at both Augustines and Stella Maris, not to mention the many other Catholic campuses. This is big business and these kids are the offspring some rich and powerful families in China. Relationships would have been cemented with facilitators, parent and students (many who would now be successful adults).

Only 5 possibilities (I am sure there are others) readily enter my head
1) The Chinese connected businessman was just a mate getting a freebie.
2) Chinese Investment is an agenda item
3) Tim wishes to make DCE a household name in Peking.
4) He is considering taking a game to China.
5) ... I forgot 5

Disclaimer ... I am in no way suggesting any corrupt or inappropriate dealings.

The Chinese Conspiracy.

Starting rumours is not my go.

But unless I am mistaken, when the drama of guests of Tim's were asked to show ID to get into the private box, one of them was quoted as being a businessman with strong Chinese connections. Why was he upset that they were asked to show ID ... a simple and normal request I would have thought.

Tim, as Principal of Saint Augustine's oversaw and orchestrated many years of multi, multi millions worth of Chinese students coming to study at both Augustines and Stella Maris, not to mention the many other Catholic campuses. This is big business and these kids are the offspring some rich and powerful families in China. Relationships would have been cemented with facilitators, parent and students (many who would now be successful adults).

Only 5 possibilities (I am sure there are others) readily enter my head
1) The Chinese connected businessman was just a mate getting a freebie.
2) Chinese Investment is an agenda item
3) Tim wishes to make DCE a household name in Peking.
4) He is considering taking a game to China.
5) ... I forgot 5

Disclaimer ... I am in no way suggesting any corrupt or inappropriate dealings.
I think no 5. Is that Eddie Obeid jnr was eating Chinese at the time......

I remembered #5 and it explains why Zorba is on the prowl ... Tim wants to replace the Brookie meat pie with dimsims.

As the owner, Penn can do what he likes & Cleary appears to have great business nous, terrific resilience & a sense of resolve. Respect our legends by all means but they cannot be allowed to dance to their own tune. Any person working in the business has to be accountable regardless of past glories. Cleary is slowly but surely removing the 'old boy' rough edges from the club. Good luck to him.

So Zorba would prefer to Neil, or Bob?

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8