Tim Cleary observation

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What a class act Tim. I don't think he will last. Bozo has him in his sights. Bozo won't play fair just ask anyone that has been involved. He and his family love sending threatening letters, making anonymous phone calls. He is a gutter rat.
Can't see Tim lasting. Very sad.

I don't care who the CEO is, if that's Tim, all good.

But the only reason a Board of Directors and a CEO exist is to put a football team on the park. The only value the assets of the club have is their utilisation and ability to support the football team with everything it needs to get the job on the park done.

If his argument with Bozo is about his daughter and administration, more power to him. But if he starts to interfere in the football side of the club just when coaching/recruitment/selection and retention appear to be on the right track I'll be backing Bozo.

I know a bloke who knows a bloke that once knew a guy named Cleary and I have it on good authority that he has no intentions of interfering with the football decisions, just re-enforcing structures, governance and best practice. Hopefully he stays around because from what I am hearing he has great drive and wants to really improve and reform the club in all areas. And surely sacking 5 CEO's in 9 years cant be a great way to run any business. I hope he stays.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6