Pre-Game Tigers v Manly [Round 8, 2023]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

16 22
Campbelltown Sports Stadium
23 Apr 2023 04:05 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rafferty

Mug punter
Same thing was said about the Broncos flogging the Raiders and the Storm beating Manly easily.
Ah , I think I can give you many examples of where this has backfired for fans of some teams already this year.

Let’s just say , going to be a really tough game , a win by anything more than 1 will be good.
And that‘s in part why we will be up for the game, that and knowing we have let ourselves down too easily in the past, combine that with the opportunity to cement our spot in the 4 or slide out of the eight with a loss is another reason why we win, we have plenty to play for and the talent to beat the Tig’s, we won’t treat this game like we have in the past and will win accordingly.

NREagle

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Compare the two line ups and there is no way we should lose.

Need to go into the game with the right attitude and energy and hopefully we are not flat like we were after playing the bunnies.

How we build over the next month or so will be very telling for our season.

They got a few good guys in the pack. But my heart will rest easy till kickoff as they have forgotten how to win and we are a top 4 team

DSM5

First Grader
the difference between Des and Seibold is in the use of the bench. Des never used the full compliment, even when it was obvious some on the park were gassed. Seibold does. and I'm glad it isn't played at Leichhardt. if it was then the Tigers would get every assistance from the refs.

mickqld

Sea Eagle forever
Tipping Member
Of course , a fan forum effectively achieves diddly squat , other than fans getting to air their thoughts.

As to the game , I’m preferring to feel nervous for the reasons listed , if we win big , great that’s a bonus.

But I’m certainly not going down the track of only ever talking about a big win and watching a rout unfold on game day.
I have a bad feeling about this one. Seen it all before. High expectation leading to whithering disappointment.

JBW

Reserve Grader
This is how we all felt before the Newcastle game, expected a big win.

The team turned up expecting that as well and we dropped a valuable point.

Hopefully lesson learned and they turn up and respect the Tigers. If they do that and stick to the game plan and stay disciplined we win big. If they are ill disciplined and lose a guy to the bin cough Ola, the game could turn on it head like it did in Mudgee.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
This is how we all felt before the Newcastle game, expected a big win.

The team turned up expecting that as well and we dropped a valuable point.

Hopefully lesson learned and they turn up and respect the Tigers. If they do that and stick to the game plan and stay disciplined we win big. If they are ill disciplined and lose a guy to the bin cough Ola, the game could turn on it head like it did in Mudgee.
We were all cocky before Mudgee.

It’s a real lesson to be learned.

• 👍
Reactions: JBW

eaglebuzz

Bencher
The other thing is that that whole organisation is a fish rotting from the head down and it seems to me like Pascoe is too big a clown to realise that he needs to fall on his sword to restore some respectability to their front office.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 8 3 75 20
12 9 3 70 20
12 8 4 100 18
12 7 5 64 16
12 7 5 57 16
12 7 5 -37 16
12 6 5 36 15