Pre-Game Tigers v Manly [Round 8, 2023]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

16 22
Campbelltown Sports Stadium
23 Apr 2023 04:05 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
If some of the tin foil hat brigade are correct ... and funny games are being played with team announcements ....

Then the vengeful wrath of Saint Cajetan will descend from the heavens to smote them .... THE NRL do not take it lightly ..

With the bookmakers and punters all making and taking odds ... and risking their hard earned ... the playing of ducks and drakes has completely disappeared other than for last minute injury tests ...

From memory, so far our teams haven't sprung any late changes. So indeed an interesting bench this week. Shows at least the coaches have some sort of plan for the game, which can't be a bad thing.

Positivity undoubtedly supports our health and well-being as much as the negativity corrodes it.
Are you positive about that? For many medical tests the result we're hoping for is a negative. :)
Garfield And Friends What GIF by Boomerang Official

Maybe Seibs wants Weekes to get some game time, and Blacktown is where it’s best achieved, where he’ll play the full 80.
Maybe... Reading this reminded me that after the game on Friday I saw Weekes doing speed laps with a trainer. I've seen this after games previously by bench players (e.g. Schu, Burbo) who've only had a short stint or no game time. You could be right.

Its not just about us.

Lets not underestimate the Tigers, three of their losses have been by six or less, two by 12 points and one flogging.

Coming off the bye and desperate they will but up a fight.

We play like we did against Melbourne and we win big but if we play like we did V the Knights or Panthers then we are in a right tussle.

Its not just about us.

Lets not underestimate the Tigers, three of their losses have been by six or less, two by 12 points and one flogging.

Coming off the bye and desperate they will but up a fight.

We play like we did against Melbourne and we win big but if we play like we did V the Knights or Panthers then we are in a right tussle.
Yup !!!!

Will be interesting if Seibold makes any changes
Bullemor for 80 mins will be good to see
Will Fainu actually get a bench spot , with no real cover if a back goes off
Manly need to aim up again or all last Weeks effort was for nothing

Will be interesting if Seibold makes any changes
Bullemor for 80 mins will be good to see
Will Fainu actually get a bench spot , with no real cover if a back goes off
Manly need to aim up again or all last Weeks effort was for nothing
Can’t see Bully going for 80 mins , he’s a middle , been training as a middle and I doubt he’d have 80 mins in him.

You want your talented young players coming into a strong side and this is perfect timing for Samuela and good signs for Manly with several really good kids starting to get a run in first grade. Gives a boost of excitement too in a game that otherwise might have felt a little flat for Manly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10