Pre-Game Tigers v Manly [Round 14, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

4 30
Campbelltown Stadium
12 Jun 2022 02:00 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dce ruled out has picked up a quad injury from origin.
That's not such a bad thing as it allows The Shoe to play 5/8. But it is amazing that DCE picks up an injury that rules him out of a Manly match from playing in a non-Manly match. It forces him to miss one of the extremely few Manly matches in his career.
What I'm trying to say is: if he gets injured it should be when representing Manly. How you ensure this I'm open to suggestions.

Loop Waiting GIF

Well, a lot of people on here got what they wanted with dce withdrawing…
I think we should still beat the tigers, gonna be interesting to see if we have to play any decent teams with this halves pairing of foz and schuster…

Tigers are going to put more of a fight up than the abysmal warriors did so going to be an interesting test

Well, a lot of people on here got what they wanted with dce withdrawing…
I think we should still beat the tigers, gonna be interesting to see if we have to play any decent teams with this halves pairing of foz and schuster…

Tigers are going to put more of a fight up than the abysmal warriors did so going to be an interesting test

The fact that you believe playing the team coming 12th, the team that can't beat eggs, the team that just sacked their coach because they are so shiittehouse ... the fact that you and others believe that this team will be a "test" for us ... fills me with an overwhelming sadness.

How did it happen .. how did such a great club get to the stage that its fans are sitting and waiting in dread of playing mugs like Wests.

We will flog them by 20 .. any other expectation can not be tolerated.

The fact that you believe playing the team coming 12th, the team that can't beat eggs, the team that just sacked their coach because they are so shiittehouse ... the fact that you and others believe that this team will be a "test" for us ... fills me with an overwhelming sadness.

How did it happen .. how did such a great club get to the stage that its fans are sitting and waiting in dread of playing mugs like Wests.

We will flog them by 20 .. any other expectation can not be tolerated.
It's because we don't do the "little" things right most of the time.

It's because ill discipline and not respecting the ball has been tolerated. It's because we don't keep the pressure on by forcing restarts.

The top teams can plug players in and it doesn't really matter because their "system" is so much better than ours.

And that's why tomorrow will likely be a challenge.

It's because we don't do the "little" things right most of the time.

It's because ill discipline and not respecting the ball has been tolerated. It's because we don't keep the pressure on by forcing restarts.

The top teams can plug players in and it doesn't really matter because their "system" is so much better than ours.

And that's why tomorrow will likely be a challenge.

Agree .. but it's a fine mess we've gotten ourselves into. ... and a bloody sad one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7