Pre-Game Tigers v Manly [Round 14, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

4 30
Campbelltown Stadium
12 Jun 2022 02:00 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
No DCE. Wow.

In my opinion this is what is needed and against a side that isn't going to flog them. The team have to find some way of winning consistently without their two strike weapons. Playing well and consistent is all very well, but some players need to move to the next level, which I believe they can achieve. For too long Manly has been relying on Turbo and DCE to win their games. There are a couple of game winners in this team, but they need to believe in themselves. This is their chance, especially for the next generation of potential stars

I’m assuming Burbo comes straight into the n

May still come in. Don’t forget Burbo is replacing schuster as bench utility. Paseka may come in for Sipley, Keppie or Marty. I imagine Paseka is keen to play against his old club.
Thought all of our forwards played well against the Warriors, hard choice who to drop, we'll wait and see I guess.

In my opinion this is what is needed and against a side that isn't going to flog them. The team have to find some way of winning consistently without their two strike weapons. Playing well and consistent is all very well, but some players need to move to the next level, which I believe they can achieve. For too long Manly has been relying on Turbo and DCE to win their games. There are a couple of game winners in this team, but they need to believe in themselves. This is their chance, especially for the next generation of potential stars
foran is much better than dce at #7

foran is much better than dce at #7

In my opinion Foran is a very consistent player in recent times and does a good job. But he isnt a game winner like DCE. DCE may be at times inconsistent, but he has a quality that offers that extra element that wins games and he's done it time and again for Manly in the past, not only because of his drop kicking, 40/20s but in making that special play. Sure he overplays at times and can frustrate, but then that's because he is leading a team that is inconsistent not yet worthy of challenging the top dogs and he tries too hard. Consequently he makes bad mistakes at times something the safer Foran doesn't do. But then DCE has a broader range of skills that gives him that extra game winning potential. Not surprisingly he therefore consistently is one of the top Fantasy Coach winners in the side, a measure of the range of actions performed on the field.

Other results have fallen our way , we're playing a club in turmoil ,they can't beat sh*t, they've just sacked the coach, a few players want out , we're favourites, the weather is perfect. Seriously if we fu*k this up then there'll need to be mass sackings starting with the coach.

Other results have fallen our way , we're playing a club in turmoil ,they can't beat sh*t, they've just sacked the coach, a few players want out , we're favourites, the weather is perfect. Seriously if we fu*k this up then there'll need to be mass sackings starting with the coach.
It’ll be much worse. We’ll beat a team we well and truly should of and paper over the same weaknesses in this team… thus, postponing their rectification longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8