Three players set to be targeted by ASADA over use of banned peptide CJC-1295

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just grub lawyers looking after their grub mate lawyers wages for next cpl of years.

(apologies to the lawyers on this site....you were obviously spared the grub worm infestation on graduation...otherwise you wouldn't be champion Manly fans! .......that's a pretty descent disclaimer right there I reckon! Lol).

In a way im glad WADA stepped in and the players got suspended. The practices were very dodgey at least.
In any other sport there would have been suspensions much earlier.

Just grub lawyers looking after their grub mate lawyers wages for next cpl of years
Fine, so they've tried blaming politicians for this and now its lawyers' fault?
How about grub football club staff - who cared only about winning and the flow-on for their own jobs - deliberately dosing their players with illegal and potentially dangerous drugs?
I don't think you need to look much further than that to find the grubs.

Waiting for the extreme right-wingers who dominated the media and this site for an eternity, dogmatically claiming this was all a political beatup, to retract. Darkest day in Australian sport does not have a single competitor to that famous day.

Of course we all know that egos will ensure there will be as many retractions as when Brett Stewart was found not guilty. i.e. precisely zero.

Fine, so they've tried blaming politicians for this and now its lawyers' fault?
How about grub football club staff - who cared only about winning and the flow-on for their own jobs - deliberately dosing their players with illegal and potentially dangerous drugs?
I don't think you need to look much further than that to find the grubs.
Not the lawyers fault per ser ......but they'll make sure this thing gets kicked around for as long as they can.

So......are they going to re-visit cronulla?

??????

??

Nope, Cronulla players copped the ban handed out by ASADA which WADA also accepted so they are done with. Essendon & the AFL dismissed what ASADA handed out which prompted WADA to step in to force the issue. Tough luck on the players but the AFL gambled here and lost.

Hang on, wasn't Choc implicated with all this stuff. Oh, could you imagine the irony. How delicious. Hahahaha. Poor old Parra would go into meltdown.

SER8 and Rex, you wuz right! The Essendon players obviously hid extremely dubious injections from everyone and now they are paying. Dank might get to face charges.

• 📚
Reactions: Rex
I thought it had a fair political beat up about it for sure. I was wrong. Do i sit in the naughty corner for being wrong on here. **** it might be hard to get a seat as its quite packed, but i was wrong about the asada, i was wrong about asada, i was wrong about salada, can i have another salada.

Am i forgiven

• 😆
Reactions: Rex
Waiting for the extreme right-wingers who dominated the media and this site for an eternity, dogmatically claiming this was all a political beatup, to retract. Darkest day in Australian sport does not have a single competitor to that famous day.

Of course we all know that egos will ensure there will be as many retractions as when Brett Stewart was found not guilty. i.e. precisely zero.

It was a political beat up. The "Blackest Day in Australian Sport" should have been announced yesterday when they actually had something tangible to show for it.

Richard Redman looking quite (rightly so) happy with his call also. Yes I know he's a lawyer, but he did turn on his own and jumped the fence so to speak. Surely if you were an Essendon player and you saw the slap on the wrist the Sharkies got, you'd be jumping on that boat. I don't have a clue if the wording of the charges were different or not....Im sure there'll be some astute observers on here that can help me out there. But am I going off too early in saying this is one of the most monumental f@ck up calls by any club anywhere ever!

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8