Three most hated teams

Budgie

In for the long haul.
Premium Member
2016 Tipping Competitor
Tipping Member
Someone in another thread (sorry someone - didn’t check your name) talked about Parra beating their three most hated teams. What? Surely Parramatta should always be Manly’s most hated team.
So I wondered, in order, which three our fellow Silvertails would pick.
Mine:
Parramatta
Storm
Roosters

Parra
(recently taking 1st with moses/gutho antics and the dalai)
Dogs
(been 1st for as long as i know esp lamb era and reynolds era)
Storm
(scam - see lean years to come soon may drop off similar to 90’s broncos)

Special mention to souffs and rorters as general pests

Last edited:
My Dad brainwashed me to hate Parramatta, so even though I was not around in the 80’s (or even thought about lol!), they are my ABSOLUTE least favourite team. In order mine are:

1. Eels
2. Storm/Souths
3. Roosters/Broncos

Sorry that’s technically 5, but I can’t split those teams on the same tier haha

1. Broncos - I still remember their first game, we got flogged and Fatty even kicked for touch on a penalty and it went backwards. They also get every advantage and brought about the mega club effectively killing smaller clubs that couldn’t compete.

2. Storm - Cheating scum whom brought the wrestle and are a nothing team in their hometown even.

3. Parra - Joined the same time as and try to get away with being at the same level as us, when the reality is they are the worst team in the last 30 years. NRL’s new favourite sons.

Storm
Parramatta
Bulldogs

So based on that scenario, dare I say “Go Parra” on Saturday. I will now go and have a shower to try and wash myself clean.

You can't wash off statements like that mate, they etch your soul.@:) Either result is good for us, we will beat either of them next time if we get a shot. Thommo back for the Preliminary semi.

1. Broncos - I still remember their first game, we got flogged and Fatty even kicked for touch on a penalty and it went backwards. They also get every advantage and brought about the mega club effectively killing smaller clubs that couldn’t compete.

2. Storm - Cheating scum whom brought the wrestle and are a nothing team in their hometown even.

3. Parra - Joined the same time as and try to get away with being at the same level as us, when the reality is they are the worst team in the last 30 years. NRL’s new favourite sons.
Ditto.

Team greenturd
Broncos
Storm

News ltd frankenfilth and its puppet

Then dogs .

Funnily i dont mind, sharks, parra, knights, and souffs for differing reasons and i know they seem to be on everyone elses **** list

Team P W L PD Pts
2 2 0 36 4
2 2 0 26 4
2 2 0 23 4
2 2 0 19 4
2 2 0 12 4
2 1 1 13 2
2 1 1 10 2
2 1 1 3 2
2 1 1 0 2
2 1 1 0 2
2 1 1 -14 2