Three most hated teams

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The only one of the other 15 I don't hate are the Tigpies, and that's only because my dad was a life long Balmain fan. I don't like them, but I don't hate them.

The other 14 can go to hell......especially any that have beaten us in a Grand Final (Souffs, Dragons [St George], Worms, Dogs, Knights, Drizzle and Chooks).

It was very sweet to get both a premiership trophy and also a 61-0 thrashing over St George before they merged

Scum -stand for everything that is bad in league
Souffs - the self entitled shame of the league
Parra -pathetic imitators of everything that is Manly and watching Gutherson play for them just grinds my gears
Bronco's -unfairly given every advantage
Dogs -hated them when they were coached by DES and because of the Green_unt connection
Roosters -2013 GF and rampant SL rorting
Riff- always lift for us and seem to get every call against us
Knights -1997 GF , 1/3 of the team found to be on roids and no action
Sharks -Fififta Gallen Graham so many irritating players
Cowboys -winging Thurston even though he is not playing anymore
St George- hate that we have been their bitches a few times in the last few years ,plus Riles, Soward etc
Canberra -Joey L ,Croker winging be-arches
Titans - ?? I want to despise them but can't ,except for the fact they ALWAYS beat us
Warriors -consistenly inconsistant ,a bit like Greenberg and his shambolic NRL and its policies
Tigers -Farrah used to get under my skin ,but I like Benji

If I was quantify it.......out of 100.

1. Parramatta.....I grew up in a neighbouring suburb in the 70's. One of my sweetest memories was Neville Glover dropping the ball in the '76 Grand Final and me giving it to everyone at school on the Monday. I was one of the only Manly fans amongst a sea of junior whingers. I was at both the '82 and '83 Grand Finals in the days when you just got there at sparrow's fart and lined up. I hated them even more after that. I hate how my tax money goes to build those buck toothed, dole bludging pr*cks a new stadium....again. I hate their stupid "Click go the sheers boys" theme song. I hate their Leagues club that I've been forced to visit on a handful of occasions. Worst feed you'll ever have. I hated them then. I hate them even more now. Hatred rating - 100.....Did I mention I hate them ?

2. Scum....Cheats. In every way. Salary cap. Tactics. Wrestle. Chicken wings. Crushers. Grub Slater. Scam Smith. Hatred rating.....75.

3. Ponies....NRL darlings with unlimited club organised TPA's. Friday night fixed time slots. Wally Lewis. Kevin Walters. Alfie Langer. Hatred rating......70

4. Dogs.....This was a temporary hatred in 2012 when the tried to buy our winning culture. Now that Des is back, I don't care enough about them to hate them.

I hate the Slime so much, I would gladly sit back and watch the Scum put 50 on them. Then I hope the camera pans to some little kids in the crowd all red faced and bawling. They make me sick.

Parra have a long proud history of being my most hated club.

The Scum have had nowhere near the length of time to develop that same level of hatred within me, but full credit to them because they have managed to achieve it. There is not one redeeming feature about that seething mass of purple garbed grubs . It would be a most joyous day should they ever fold.

Broncos thanks for super league
Scum
The rest
Parramatta just don’t matter. No real hate for them anymore just pity

Canberra’s Elliott Whitehead responds to Cameron Smith ‘scratch’ gibe with brutal video
Fatima Kdouh, The Daily Telegraph
September 17, 2019 5:20am
That’s not a scratch, this is a scratch!

"Canberra’s Elliott Whitehead has responded in the most gruesome fashion to Cameron Smith’s allegation that Saturday’s qualifying final was inappropriately stopped to treat the forward.

The Englishman suffered a laceration to his knee which a trainer treated on the field.

This left the Storm skipper fuming.

Smith could be heard complaining to referee Ashley Klein, “My kids have bigger scratches than that."

He's got a record of not giving a **** about other peoples injuries, hope the kids are ok.

Any team we play. This week it's Souths, last wéek it was the Sharks and the Eels from the previous.

Storm
Canturberry and Eels on par here
Broncos

Scum -stand for everything that is bad in league
Souffs - the self entitled shame of the league
Parra -pathetic imitators of everything that is Manly and watching Gutherson play for them just grinds my gears
Bronco's -unfairly given every advantage
Dogs -hated them when they were coached by DES and because of the Green_unt connection
Roosters -2013 GF and rampant SL rorting
Riff- always lift for us and seem to get every call against us
Knights -1997 GF , 1/3 of the team found to be on roids and no action
Sharks -Fififta Gallen Graham so many irritating players
Cowboys -winging Thurston even though he is not playing anymore
St George- hate that we have been their bitches a few times in the last few years ,plus Riles, Soward etc
Canberra -Joey L ,Croker winging be-arches
Titans - ?? I want to despise them but can't ,except for the fact they ALWAYS beat us
Warriors -consistenly inconsistant ,a bit like Greenberg and his shambolic NRL and its policies
Tigers -Farrah used to get under my skin ,but I like Benji
On other words 15, not 3

Canberra’s Elliott Whitehead responds to Cameron Smith ‘scratch’ gibe with brutal video
Fatima Kdouh, The Daily Telegraph
September 17, 2019 5:20am
That’s not a scratch, this is a scratch!

"Canberra’s Elliott Whitehead has responded in the most gruesome fashion to Cameron Smith’s allegation that Saturday’s qualifying final was inappropriately stopped to treat the forward.

The Englishman suffered a laceration to his knee which a trainer treated on the field.

This left the Storm skipper fuming.

Smith could be heard complaining to referee Ashley Klein, “My kids have bigger scratches than that."

He's got a record of not giving a **** about other peoples injuries, hope the kids are ok.
They laud him as the greatest ever.

I agree, the greatest ever **** to play the game!!

They laud him as the greatest ever.

I agree, the greatest ever **** to play the game!!
It just makes me want to go for Parra to smash that self entitled dickhead and his team of grubs including the foul mouthed ill tempered coach ..
For once Parra do the right thing and rid the 2019 premiership of this stain on the game !!!

Illawarra
Eels
Rooster

The only sides I don't hate outside Manly, are NZ Warriors and Raiders

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10