Three most hated teams

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Storm, roosters, broncos, and souths. Because they abuse the salary cap.

bulldogs and eels clubs with money that poach manly players/coaches.

newcastle for 97

Storm - Cheating Scum and brought everything in that I hate about the game today
Roosters - 2013 GF we were rorted never forget never forgive that match, it stunk and undid them standing with us against Super League
Broncos and Dogs alternatively.

Funnily enough I was around for the 80's rivalry against Eels (Squeels) and a few run ins with their fans, but these days I just can't hate them as much as the above.

I don't hate any team. In my youth, the team I disliked most was St George with their fanatical supporters - was a relief to see that era of dominance end.

These days the teams I like to see lose are the Storm (dirty tactics, cheating, Smith, Slater), the Broncos (unfair talent pool advantage, esp. early years) and the Maroons.

I grew up on the northern beaches, but as I have lived a lot of my adult life outside Australia, the tribal thing re other Sydney teams has fallen away.

I like to see good football being played by any team. Most games, I side with the underdog and if Manly can't win the comp in a particular year, I am happy for any other team to win - except the Storm or Broncos, of course. Hopefully, the Eels will eliminate the Storm this Saturday :clap:

Storm - Only exist to provide an NRL experience theme park in an AFL heartland (and get so many obvious benefits and support from the puppet masters of the NRL rugby league themed entertainment product)

Souths - Their supporters, officials and players "self-entitlement" attitude and sooky behaviour when they don't get what they want (I so want us to smash them on Friday!!)

Roosters - Cap?... What salary cap? (probably administered by the same person who counts the crowds and posts those laughable (inflated) attendances).

Special mention though for the Sharks - especially for having the worst and most d+ck He*D fans - without doubt the worst ground to visit as an away fan due to poor behaviour of their fans - great to see them leaving with their tails between their legs on Saturday - especially the clowns wearing the hazmat suits and face masks..

Storm - Only exist to provide an NRL experience theme park in an AFL heartland (and get so many obvious benefits and support from the puppet masters of the NRL rugby league themed entertainment product)

Souths - Their supporters, officials and players "self-entitlement" attitude and sooky behaviour when they don't get what they want (I so want us to smash them on Friday!!)

Roosters - Cap?... What salary cap? (probably administered by the same person who counts the crowds and posts those laughable (inflated) attendances).

Special mention though for the Sharks - especially for having the worst and most d+ck He*D fans - without doubt the worst ground to visit as an away fan due to poor behaviour of their fans - great to see them leaving with their tails between their legs on Saturday - especially the clowns wearing the hazmat suits and face masks..

You missed the Donkeys and we can’t have that!!

Backed up by News Ltd, money to burn , just given a 25 million dollar sports centre built on their training oval, one city team with sponsors clamouring to get on board, rails run on FTA, guaranteed 7 day turnaround week after week after week, and let’s not forget the wankers they’ve spawned , Hodges , Thaiday and the list goes on.

FMD, I can stand those pricks !!

PS: but admit having worked for them, they are very very professionally run in a back office sense.

You missed the Donkeys and we can’t have that!!

Backed up by News Ltd, money to burn , just given a 25 million dollar sports centre built on their training oval, one city team with sponsors clamouring to get on board, rails run on FTA, guaranteed 7 day turnaround week after week after week, and let’s not forget the wankers they’ve spawned , Hodges , Thaiday and the list goes on.

FMD, I can stand those pricks !!

PS: but admit having worked for them, they are very very professionally run in a back office sense.

It was always good to beat them in QLD and we've had some truly amazing MWTS trips to Caxton Street over the years and we pretty much owned the LA hotel most years we went there.

However, their supporters seem to getting a lot more feral in the last few years and I've heard quite a few tales of people being intimidated (including women and kids) and yes, they get massive advantages over other clubs BUT thus still doesn't convert to any really glory or seem to help them win comps so I see them as a bit of a "got nothing" team to be honest...

It was always good to beat them in QLD and we've had some truly amazing MWTS trips to Caxton Street over the years and we pretty much owned the LA hotel most years we went there.

However, their supporters seem to getting a lot more feral in the last few years and I've heard quite a few tales of people being intimidated (including women and kids) and yes, they get massive advantages over other clubs BUT thus still doesn't convert to any really glory or seem to help them win comps so I see them as a bit of a "got nothing" team to be honest...
Most certainly they are getting very feral , our last experience there ( double header two years ago) will certainly be our last double header , by the time the second game is over they’ve been on the grog for about 5 hours and it shows.

Storm - because I’m jealous of their pure lineage of developing melbourne born and bred juniors into state of origin stars.

Eels - because sometimes you have to concede God’s Country and the Superior and Brilliant beings who live there.

Knights - That Grand Final.

"Storm" (crap marketing name suits them)- made up by businessman, cheats, cynical and a bit of a joke really.
Sydney City Roosters
Bronco's - the favouritism by tv but easily fixed as just don't watch them.

.. rest couldn't care less. Other teams fans don't like Manly - no problem.

The people who love RL like having Manly around. It's part of Sydney Rugby League.

Used to hate the dogs with a passion when Des defected to them, but now things have changed.

1) Roosters - for all their rorting and 2013 grandfinal.
2) Souths - Burgess boys stoop to another level of dirtiness.
3) Eels - Have a history of trying to derail Manly by signing our players.

Storm
Souffs
Parra

My hatred for the storm stems from the last 10 years of thier garbage, cheating and NRL lovefest of Scam.

The other 2 are family rivarlies. I was born a Manly supporter and taught to hate Souths, Eels and Dragons. (but the dragons shoot themselves in the foot every season that makes for a laugh).

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8