Thomas Flegler

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I hope we get him ...

But I hope we make the Silvertail numbnuts happy ... and knock all that aggression out of him ... I can just imagine all the outraged squealing from the game day nutter brigade .. the first penalty he gives away ... Fukk him off ... should never play first grade again !!!!

Just kidding the numbnuts and nutters ...

Tent [ Paseka "s ] only real downside is his almost continuous run and then outs with lower leg injuries when he has generally been going quite well . When relatively injury free , regularly is one of the best go forward Manly forwards so not sure of some generalizations that he seems of the pace somehow . Maybe could hit a bit harder in defence which was one of [ Jason ] King 's trademarks . Jason was no where as near as effective as Paseka in the post contact meter department but was still quite mobile as Tent definitely is [ well more so actually ] . Guess that in context , Alioia is on about 600 k so the purported 675 k for Flegler , probably in the ball park range . not sure about the 6 year offer though . Roughly on Marty "s average recent long term deal value so again probably a realistic per season offer , Any more could be a bit on the overs category one would think ..

Sorry bud but struggling to share your views here. Almost 0 resemblance between Paseka and Kingy. Paseka more athletic and dynamic in his hit ups, but often lacks the aggressiveness and mentality. King, whilst nowhere near as athletic, had a fierce scour on his face, stared down the opposition as he was winding up, with intent to trample every occasion. The perfect prototype for taking hit ups would be Kingy in Paseka's body.

Defence on the other hand, I'm sorry to say you're way off on their similarity. For 10 years, opposition forwards feared our pack. One of the biggest and most consistent reasons for this was Jason King lining up. Choc, Gift were aggressive terriers. Kite grew more assertive defensively as the years rolled on. But it was Kingy absolutely belting blokes week in and week out. Again, Paseka could learn many things, particularly aggression and consistency.

Couldn't think of a lesser likely comparison
There were 2 very different kingys. i recall for 70% of his career he was called princess at best , then started taking angry pills Before becoming the legend you describe .. Paseka is 25

they are both quite upright in stature and like throwing people about when pumped

there not identical ,

An ongoing embarrassment to Silvertails. As is @BOZO s constant lecherous drooling over girls young enough to be his granddaughter. And turning every discussion into something about sex (even Kristie Fulton getting sacked - he calls her sexy).

Gee I wonder why we don't get more young female fans getting involved round here?
Isn’t calling someone sexy a compliment?

I wouldn’t have thought being called sexy was derogatory… there are worse things that you can be called!

Just sayin’

I wouldn’t have thought being called sexy was derogatory… there are worse things that you can be called!

Just sayin’
Just sayin" right, unfortunate times if a bit of light hearted banter Bozo style is put in the questionable conduct category .

Just sayin’
Definately worse, but nothing surprises me today. But regarding Flegler, he's a beast, but not in the derogatory sense, I hope we get him.

Notice how it’s the same people getting their knickers in a knot around here lol they never change…

Anyway back on topic hopefully we get Flegler, he’s a no nonsense player just what we need. Would bring some much needed aggression to the pack.

This is what I mean Bozo when I call you misogynist.
You really are insinuating that beautiful women should happily sell themselves to men. That they're commodities for your consumption.
You can and should do better.
Call me what ever you like feathered friend that is your choice
I was not insinuating anything else but Ginger would make a better hooker than Croker

Last edited:
The club chased his signature hard back in 2020 and he decided to stay with the Broncos for less dollars than what Manly offered back then.

Pleasing news that the club are chasing a player of Flegler’s ability and potential, hopefully he decides he wants to come this time.
He will accept less to stay at the broncos Broncos players always do

Hois salary on the salary cap won't be as much as Manly offer but the broncos have other ways to boost his income

An ongoing embarrassment to Silvertails. As is @BOZO s constant lecherous drooling over girls young enough to be his granddaughter. And turning every discussion into something about sex (even Kristie Fulton getting sacked - he calls her sexy).

Gee I wonder why we don't get more young female fans getting involved round here?
When I get to become impotent like you I will stop seeing woman as sexy

I hope we get him ...

But I hope we make the Silvertail numbnuts happy ... and knock all that aggression out of him ... I can just imagine all the outraged squealing from the game day nutter brigade .. the first penalty he gives away ... Fukk him off ... should never play first grade again !!!!

Just kidding the numbnuts and nutters ...
What do you mean by that ?

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8