Thomas Flegler

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Calm down Bozo, go back to thinking about Ginger....please
For sure feathered friend

See the source image

What's his acceleration like @BOZO ? He looks like a streamlined Ben Hannant.
Has he got the speed we need?

The club chased his signature hard back in 2020 and he decided to stay with the Broncos for less dollars than what Manly offered back then.

Pleasing news that the club are chasing a player of Flegler’s ability and potential, hopefully he decides he wants to come this time.

The problem with Paseka is not that he does not know how big he us

The problem is he is not the Bad mean mother he can be on the field
Paseka is a jason king clone. his body shape makes him an easy legs tackle. He hasnt quite worked out how to combat that yet. i dont think he will ever be a massive metre eater , his assets lie in play the ball speeds and landing because of that same shape And leg speed

But when he runs , its with intent ,hoping to break a tackle but is snapped down Which negates quick play the ball.If not its 40m because of his approach But he needs to get some gait in his final stride before the defence , get lower or introduce some bumber bars if he is just going to run. But this outcome allows defenders the upper hand

his hit ups and his offloads are too pronounced, you can see it unfolding a few metres before he hits the defence if he is going to pop it.

he and kingy look similar in defence when they tee off , plenty of judo swings , but with attitude, not at all relevant mind you. just sayin

The club chased his signature hard back in 2020 and he decided to stay with the Broncos for less dollars than what Manly offered back then.

Pleasing news that the club are chasing a player of Flegler’s ability and potential, hopefully he decides he wants to come this time.
I thought it was the Dogs he turned down more money from?
If he is on 650 supposedly reported now and we are offering 675 we may have to up the offer to get him unless the Broncos do not have the room to offer him a similar contract this time.

Paseka is a jason king clone. his body shape makes him an easy legs tackle. He hasnt quite worked out how to combat that yet. i dont think he will ever be a massive metre eater , his assets lie in play the ball speeds and landing because of that same shape And leg speed

But when he runs , its with intent ,hoping to break a tackle but is snapped down Which negates quick play the ball.If not its 40m because of his approach But he needs to get some gait in his final stride before the defence , get lower or introduce some bumber bars if he is just going to run. But this outcome allows defenders the upper hand

his hit ups and his offloads are too pronounced, you can see it unfolding a few metres before he hits the defence if he is going to pop it.

he and kingy look similar in defence when they tee off , plenty of judo swings , but with attitude, not at all relevant mind you. just sayin
I am not sure about the legs tackle,he always seems to have the defense swarming him because of his size.
King was a bit of a plodder,he is way more athletic then King.
To me he seems to be doing a good job keeping the legs churning this year and seemed to be playing with more aggression and authority this year.

I thought it was the Dogs he turned down more money from?
If he is on 650 supposedly reported now and we are offering 675 we may have to up the offer to get him unless the Broncos do not have the room to offer him a similar contract this time.
The Dogs reportedly offered 800k a season back then, the offer from the club was worth less than 800K though more then the 650K the Donkey’s offered.

The Fleger camp at the time stated he wanted to stay put and be a one club player, though 675K over 6 years gives a player in a high risk sport some confidence on longevity with decent dollars.

I would like to see the club land him as he is a player of talent, though sceptical of the chances after what went down previously.

Sorry bud but struggling to share your views here. Almost 0 resemblance between Paseka and Kingy. Paseka more athletic and dynamic in his hit ups, but often lacks the aggressiveness and mentality. King, whilst nowhere near as athletic, had a fierce scour on his face, stared down the opposition as he was winding up, with intent to trample every occasion. The perfect prototype for taking hit ups would be Kingy in Paseka's body.

Defence on the other hand, I'm sorry to say you're way off on their similarity. For 10 years, opposition forwards feared our pack. One of the biggest and most consistent reasons for this was Jason King lining up. Choc, Gift were aggressive terriers. Kite grew more assertive defensively as the years rolled on. But it was Kingy absolutely belting blokes week in and week out. Again, Paseka could learn many things, particularly aggression and consistency.

Couldn't think of a lesser likely comparison

This is what I mean Bozo when I call you misogynist.
You really are insinuating that beautiful women should happily sell themselves to men. That they're commodities for your consumption.
You can and should do better.
An ongoing embarrassment to Silvertails. As is @BOZO s constant lecherous drooling over girls young enough to be his granddaughter. And turning every discussion into something about sex (even Kristie Fulton getting sacked - he calls her sexy).

Gee I wonder why we don't get more young female fans getting involved round here?

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6