The time has come to release the Trbojevics

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Jake would be a keeper if he didn't give away a ridiculous amount of penalties and ruck infringements every game. Offers nothing in attack and sure, he never misses tackles but whats the point of making a tackle just to give the other team 6 again?

It’s called slowing down the ruck. If he didn’t do it we would be pumped by more given the defensive frailties of the team.

Cutting the trbojevics hmmm . It's not the reason Manly are in the position they are
If they weren't in the team Manly would be further down the ladder
There are a few others that I would cut before those Manly legends
If manly cut loose the trbojevics the club can say hello to their first wooden spoon either that or buy a decent fullback and don’t substitute a centre or five eighth as a full back

Interesting thread, losing the turbo brothers would be like cutting off an appendage .Which one? I will leave this to the imagination.

It’s called slowing down the ruck. If he didn’t do it we would be pumped by more given the defensive frailties of the team.
No it was called slowing down the ruck 10 years ago before the 6 again rule came in. There is literally no advantage to giving away 6 more tackles.

No it was called slowing down the ruck 10 years ago before the 6 again rule came in. There is literally no advantage to giving away 6 more tackles.
Depends where it is on the field and in the tackle count…

6 again within your own 10m after broken play / a kick / an offload(s) has dragged players out of position can certainly be advantageous as it gives your backline a chance to reset… even if the opposition has rolled you down field, it can be an advantage to give a 6 again in your own 10m because it gives teammates the opportunity to get to their defensive position and as we all know attacking in that zone, when the defensive line is set, can be like trying to crack a safe…

Also, 6 again early in the set (anywhere on the field) can be an advantage when your players are out of position…

6 again 40m out from your own line on the 4th or 5th tackle… not so much…

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8