The team you would pick next week ..

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Until the internal problems are sorted in the squad and club, it won’t matter who you pick because the major changes need to be attitude, passion & respect , communication , comittment, concentration and execution of the task at hand. Good luck Des I don’t envy your task !
Yep, that would be step 1

Apparently Funa cleared so we really just need a centre. Obviously I'd go Schuster BUT if Des won't pick him for whatever reason then surely it has to be Harper. If Harper can't get a start now then why the he'll did we bother signing him?
Yes or maybe Funa to center Harper to George’s wing and recall Hopoate for FB

1 Funa
2 Parker
3 Harper
4 Suli
5 Garrick
6 Cust
7 DCE
8 AFB
9 Levi
10 Trbojevic
11 Schuster
12 Olakau’atu
13 Sironen

14 Smalley / Dockar-Clay
15 Schuster
16 Keppie
17 Paseka

Start planning for life without Marty and Thompson. Would be happy to let marty go at his price.

1.Hoppa
2. Garrick.
3. Funa
4. Harper.
5. Metcalf
6. Cust.
7. Dce.
8. Paseka.
9. Docker Clay
10. AFB.
11. Sironen.
12. Keppie
13. Jake.

14. Guac.
15. Jetski.
16. Tapau.
17. Schuster

The following players need to get into the 17 for the storm game:

Metcalf (wing for tafua)
Olaka (second row for sironen/Thompson)
Docker-clay (bench for Crocker)
Sipley (bench for Gosiewski)
Harper (centre for suli)

1. Metcalf (if Tommy T isnt ready)
2. Funa
3. Parker
4. B Trbojevic (if we are allowed to bring up development players, not 100% on the rules for this)
5. Garrick
6. Cust
7. DCE
8. AFB
9. Levi
10. Taupau
11. Thompson
12. Sironen
13. J Trbojevic
14. Schuster
15. Keppie
16. Ola'kauatu
17. Paseka

Though I doubt we will have three debutants in a game against the Storm!

How can anyone be selecting Gosiewski... the guy is badly out of form & has done zero this year??????

Totally agree he's nothing special, but it feels like he has played more games filling a centre role when one of our backs goes down injured than actually playing in the forwards. Feel like he has done his job in adapting mid game. Though I still would want to see other forwards like Haumole, Sipley, Waddell etc in the side over him, just assume that's what is behind the thought process of people who have put him in

I wouldn't pick any of them. If we forfeit it'd give us the same result without the stress and embarrassment. These guys are limiting my ability to take the piss out of the Broncos.

I wouldn't pick any of them. If we forfeit it'd give us the same result without the stress and embarrassment. These guys are limiting my ability to take the piss out of the Broncos.
That's the biggest travesty of our performances this year. We get that golden Donkeys season we all dream of, and our own season has taken the gloss off our ability to fully bask in it.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7