The Take on Jake

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Too predictable for me with the ball. Defensively is great but undoes all that with giving away to many restarts for trying to slow the play the ball. He has got to realise he's no Scam Smith and refs will not give him any leeway.

Refs are obviously working to a tip sheet with him. Every time he makes a tackle near our line the opposition ends up getting a set restart. But I can't for the life of me see how he's doing anything different to anyone else.

Jaaaaaaaaake
Jaaaaaaaaaaakkkkkkkeeeeee
Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaakkkkkkkkkkeeeeeeee

Jake then does whatever Perenara was yelling at him about.

Set Restart.

The one on tackle 5 tonight cost a try.
The one against Newcastle 45 seconds out from half time cost a try.

This is a recurring theme. He needs to fix it.

Is it me or is Jake now playing the same way Toleman played at the Dogs under Des? Too much ball in late tackles that stiffles the attack.
Not just you, that’s the way it’s been. You could say James Graham Mold also.

If you didn't know Jake and you didn't know his passion or his surname and you judged him purely on footy this year you would have him just a tad above Waddell, Parker and Elliott... They all try hard but it's just not quite there. Jake is becoming this! I agree he maybe need a a spell throughout the game, maybe bring Schuster on and Jake can have a rest

If you didn't know Jake and you didn't know his passion or his surname and you judged him purely on footy this year you would have him just a tad above Waddell, Parker and Elliott... They all try hard but it's just not quite there. Jake is becoming this! I agree he maybe need a a spell throughout the game, maybe bring Schuster on and Jake can have a rest
Yep well summed up, Jakey ain’t cutting the mustard this season.

His shots in defence are also down.

Yeh he had shoulder surgery in the off season, but he ain’t the player that helped destroy the Maroons last year.

But don't worry, he's the Turbo paper cut's brother, so worth throwing big money at

He may be all of the above but I will credit him for his endurance and ability to stay on the field unlike Tommy. Turbo's situation has hurt us this season far more than Jake's, though I do acknowledge all the criticisms coming his way

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8