The squad takes shape

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Really?

I think edge is one of our shorter positions

We have Schuster and Olakau'atu.

Bullemor looks well suited to an edge and I think he'll play there but he has mainly played middle.

Keppie has covered there but is more a middle

And Burbo
Davey
Olakau-atu
Shuster
Bullemore
Keppie
Burbo

That's pretty decent cover in the backrow. There is 5 players on that list that are starters every day of the week.

Davey
Olakau-atu
Shuster
Bullemore
Keppie
Burbo

That's pretty decent cover in the backrow. There is 5 players on that list that are starters every day of the week.
Forgot Davey granted.

That said a more even view would be Davey is a player coming back off a season ending injury who has played about a dozen first grade games in his late 20s, Keppie is predominantly a middle, Bullemor is yet to fully establish himself as a star and Burbo is still very raw.

Love them all but Id hardly say we are stacked

Forgot Davey granted.

That said a more even view would be Davey is a player coming back off a season ending injury who has played about a dozen first grade games in his late 20s, Keppie is predominantly a middle, Bullemor is yet to fully establish himself as a star and Burbo is still very raw.

Love them all but Id hardly say we are stacked
Also Lawton.

I like Corey Allan for a backs option. He did well as a back-up fullback at souths, but had a poor year with canterbury this season in a crap side. They will need to shed players now they have signed so many on overs. He is on overs too (reportedly $500k, which is double his value I reckon). If we can get him for 250 with dogs paying the rest it would be sweet.

I like Corey Allan for a backs option. He did well as a back-up fullback at souths, but had a poor year with canterbury this season in a crap side. They will need to shed players now they have signed so many on overs. He is on overs too (reportedly $500k, which is double his value I reckon). If we can get him for 250 with dogs paying the rest it would be sweet.
Spot on Mr Shoe. Good player. Would be great addition. Hope he's being considered.

watch out for bullemor. this kid could be a worldbeater. #
From what I have seen Bullemor is a will be and not a could be

The raging bull has the making of a great dominant player and he has demonstrated his remarkable speed , skill and tenacity to prove it

The Dogs paid overs for Kikau $800K
The Shrewd Manly Sea eagles invested much more wisely in their cap and landed a player as dominant Possessing Potent Pace and Power and with a bigger motor

The salary cap is as only effective as the smart people that are managing it
Well done Many Sea eagles !!!

Last edited:
After watching the Cheese go on about the Roosters and how Nick calls the players to "see how they are".. the clubs so tight "they set you up for life" .. he shed tears after hearing Auburson speak...blah blah.. dribbled dribble.. even mentions WE.. as he talks about the club... this is either a massive G up or he's dead set a wank... remind me please, he's still contracted to the Storm right, if he was a Manly player i would be calling to bench him all year.. disgraceful interview

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211129-094228_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211129-094228_Chrome.jpg
    163.9 KB · Views: 14
After watching the Cheese go on about the Roosters and how Nick calls the players to "see how they are".. the clubs so tight "they set you up for life" .. he shed tears after hearing Auburson speak...blah blah.. dribbled dribble.. even mentions WE.. as he talks about the club... this is either a massive G up or he's dead set a wank... remind me please, he's still contracted to the Storm right, if he was a Manly player i would be calling to bench him all year.. disgraceful interview
Did he really think the timing of Nick's phone call was a coincidence? Just when the cheese happened to be having lunch with Aubusson - "Deirdre Chambers!"

If his decision is based on winning a premiership, as I believe he is claiming, then why is he leaving Melbourne?
Na. It's all about being set up in a job to supplement his football earnings, and Easts are the club that can give such a guarantee. I reckon the Cheese fancies himself as another Mathew Johns or Beau Ryan, so funny that he'll have his own TV show.
While I think he is a terrific footballer, providing great energy in attack, I can't see him having a long career in the sport if he continues playing in his kamikazi way. He'll suffer a lot of head knocks and body blows and spend a lot of time on the injured list.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2