The squad takes shape

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
@Smokin Joe I'd be interested in your views on Ray Vaega. How he went at Blacktown in 2021. Primarily a centre he must have showed a bit to be training with the big boys this off season. I see he has also played NZ residence before moving to Oz. What's his strength's?

@Smokin Joe I'd be interested in your views on Ray Vaega. How he went at Blacktown in 2021. Primarily a centre he must have showed a bit to be training with the big boys this off season. I see he has also played NZ residence before moving to Oz. What's his strength's?
Looks a strong runner from this video:

I like him....he played on the wing for our Flegg side last year and with all the changes and injuries was the only constant in the back 5.
He has pace but not a burner and can hit in defence,might be more a centre but seems good at both spots.
Don't know how he holds up under the high ball but I was hoping he would get a spot in the 30 or at least a development contract.
Runs hard and has a little Matai to his game(not saying he will reach those heights)

So two spots still vacant in the 30 , no doubt one reserved for Manase with some hopeful expectation from Manly . So he [ Manase ] is still presumably being paid inside the cap parameters or guess it can be outside if the club or other entity foots the bill .

I’m not so sure about Nase being in the top 30 as Manly has to have 30 endorsed and NRL approved contracted players. So damned I’d I know how he fits into the Top 30.

I’m not so sure about Nase being in the top 30 as Manly has to have 30 endorsed and NRL approved contracted players. So damned I’d I know how he fits into the Top 30.
Because we don't have to name our complete top 30 yet,we can hold off naming our 30th player until well into the season.(as well as our 4th development player if we chose to do so)
That way we can try to see if he gets cleared by that point and we can then name him as our 30th and play him for the remainder of the year(probably reggies seeing he has been out so long).
If he is not cleared by that point we can name someone from Flegg or Workers or try to swing a deal with a player looking to bail from their club before the deadline(as our 30th player) and look to register him next year.
I am not sure if he could be signed by Workers as NSWRL is a separate identity from the NRL and be able to play him later on past the deadline (if cleared)as he would be part of our feeder club and maybe eligible to play like De Luis did this year.

Attachments

• 5313AFFC-C4E5-4763-9ECA-787618E8700F.jpeg
    5313AFFC-C4E5-4763-9ECA-787618E8700F.jpeg
    159.6 KB · Views: 109
I thought of trying to create a name for Gordon Chan Kum Tong using the first two letters of his names, i.e. Go-Ch-Ku-To, but obviously that won't work. However, if letters are selectively plucked from his names, we have GOR-A-K-T => Gokart. The only reason for using this name would be that both are built low to the ground. Unlikely to stick, but never mind 🙂

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4