The Shane Flanagan Influence

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Thewestisbest

Reserve Grader
Thank you @NREagle
Flanagan has indeed been vey busy signing new players for the dragons and planning for the dragons new 2024 season and is more in the news for accomplishing for the dragons than what he is accomplishing for the Manly club
Another Masterstroke Manly Move by Mestrov
It's making Siebold and Mestrov look spineless. It's making Manly look like West's Tigers 2.0.

Ryan

Journey Man
I forgot Flanagan was in charge of recruitment for Manly, I was under the misapprehension he was just an assistant coach. No wonder everyone is wailing and gnashing their teeth!
I told you it will all come out (Fifita, Tuitavake and the Fainu's). STILL people questioned me ffs

Caption this...

1689072819817.png

eagleron

Bencher
I forgot Flanagan was in charge of recruitment for Manly, I was under the misapprehension he was just an assistant coach. No wonder everyone is wailing and gnashing their teeth!
You know what, I'd like to see Flanagan shown the door immediately, I'm jack of reading his plans for St Merge, I mean at this point in time the bloke is on the Manly payroll and if his focus is on his job next year then I see him as a destabilising influence at a time when our ladder position is at a critical stage, we need focus on all things Manly not what his plans are for Lomax or Sloane or any other red and white jerkoff, enough is enough, bring in Justin Holbrook now!!!

sheridanstand78

First Grader
It is truly embarrassing now!! We have our assistant coach now openly working for his new club and is somehow still on our coaching staff.

He needs to be removed immediately!! Surely someone can come in and fill the breach for the remainder of the season.

This is such a bad look. There is no way Flanagan is focused on our cause. Cut him loose!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 9 2 82 20
11 8 3 112 18
11 8 3 75 18
11 7 4 65 16
12 7 5 135 14
12 7 5 57 14
11 6 5 -9 14
11 6 5 -38 14