The Shane Flanagan Influence

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Will on the hill

Bencher
Tipping Member
No one on the sideline,calling from Sydney studio.Good to know where the increase in Foxtel fees have gone.Although I’ll give them a leave pass for NZ games,better than listening to the Kiwi commentators,just
The occasional dose of Daryl Halligan used to remind me that our Aussie commentators weren't that bad.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
You’re lucky you don’t have to hear the NZ commentators, absolute embarrassment, spend as much time complaining about the ref as they do calling the game. And they have Adam Blair involved now too

jbb/james

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Daryl halligan was a stark reminder of the other commentators ignorance

while he would call kiwi names correctly and i have to presume

our aussie counterparts either pretended not to hear, or were instructed to call it in the queens english mr marzipan

not until a few had enough and put there names out there on Tik tok did the aussie game go……….i could probably try at least

over to you ANDREW VASS

ALinda

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I've gotta say, having watched the team training this morning, that Flanagan played a major role in their drills, etc. Seibs, Dymock, etc were involved but Flanagan was actually the conductor.

Whilst I agreed with the recent negative posts about his conflict of interests with his other media and dragons roles, and whether he's now fulfilling his role at Manly for which he's being paid, I've seen enough proof that indeed he is fully committed in terms of his employment at Manly.

In my view, it won't be easy replacing him and next year Seibs is going to need a very experienced assistant.

Highflier

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I've gotta say, having watched the team training this morning, that Flanagan played a major role in their drills, etc. Seibs, Dymock, etc were involved but Flanagan was actually the conductor.

Whilst I agreed with the recent negative posts about his conflict of interests with his other media and dragons roles, and whether he's now fulfilling his role at Manly for which he's being paid, I've seen enough proof that indeed he is fully committed in terms of his employment at Manly.

In my view, it won't be easy replacing him and next year Seibs is going to need a very experienced assistant.
thats great feedback Linda thank you ,how did they look, focused I hope ?

ALinda

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
thats great feedback Linda thank you ,how did they look, focused I hope ?
My pleasure! Yes, they looked focused. I noticed Burbo was very much involved with the drills. All the team was there except I didn't see Haumole or Keppie. Weeks and Harper were there as reserves.

One positive that stood out to me was they were high-fiving each other a few times. I haven't seen this bond in previous years and assume it's something Seibs/Flano has brought in this year.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member

Haha I'm sure that was complete coincidence to have him front and centre while fans were there!
(but thanks for the info, it is good to know he is actually there and helping the side ) :)

Ryan

Journey Man

For me, comments like this while he's still employed here aren't really a great look.

Isn't "his" players the Manly team right now?

This is what I mean - embarrassing. Why WOULDN'T our players have apathy when blokes like this clown are around the playing group spruking about other teams. **** him, honestly. No so called "premiership window" team has that kind of culture rampant through the place.

Isn't "his" players the Manly team right now?

This is what I mean - embarrassing. Why WOULDN'T our players have apathy when blokes like this clown are around the playing group spruking about other teams. **** him, honestly. No so called "premiership window" team has that kind of culture rampant through the place.
The Manly assistant coach job is as much a side hustle as Uber / Uber Eats.

GIF by Team Coco

Ryan

Journey Man
The flog has hired Dean Young today as his assistant coach, and has also made a huge play for Tino to The Dragons (while still employed by us - can't he recruit for US)?.

Are we SURE he has Manly's best interests here at heart here guys?

I know I'm probably banging on, but everytime anything comes up about Manly it turns to him and what actions he's making and taking at The Dragons while our membership dollars are paying his salary.

Does he realise where we are on the ladder? I want 100% ****ing commitment and focus ****, or seriously, you can **** right off. Complacency leads to apathy dickhead, just be professional and quit if Siebold won't make the best decision for our club and playing group here.

mickqld

Sea Eagle forever
Tipping Member
The flog has hired Dean Young today as his assistant coach, and has also made a huge play for Tino to The Dragons (while still employed by us - can't he recruit for US)?.

Are we SURE he has Manly's best interests here at heart here guys?

I know I'm probably banging on, but everytime anything comes up about Manly it turns to him and what actions he's making and taking at The Dragons while our membership dollars are paying his salary.

Does he realise where we are on the ladder? I want 100% *ing commitment and focus *, or seriously, you can **** right off. Complacency leads to apathy dickhead, just be professional and quit if Siebold won't make the best decision for our club and playing group here.
LOL @Ryan we wrote this at the same time.

Ryan

Journey Man
Telegraph article.
So he's looking at bringing Dean Young back to the Dragons as his assistant coach.
WHO GIVES A FUK !!!!
YOU'RE WORKING FOR US AND WE'RE STRUGGLING TRYING TO MAKE THE FINALS. FLOG.
But actively recruiting and speaking to Tino and his management about The Dragons as well.....seriously ?

We could do with a player like that, not Woods, who was let go by The Dragons for nothing after acquiring Fifita / Tuitavake (for nothing). It WILL come out he knew he had the job when these moves happened. Might not be soon, but it WILL come out - trust me, I KNOW.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18
15 8 7 -8 18
14 7 7 -50 18