The Shane Flanagan Influence

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
The club is burning down around us, and not one person at the club, including our incompetent owner would piss on it to put it out I don't think. It's such a shame, and I never thought I'd say this but I'm edging closer and closer to having some time away from the NRL and supporting the club as closely as I have my whole life. With all the issues at the club, incompetency and constant disappointment we dish out, It really takes the enjoyment out of it for me these days

So now flanno has a meeting on Monday with hunt and the dragons.

We are getting treated like a doormat by all comers.

Terminate now. Breach of contract surely
This is ludicrous and it’s on the owners. They created this mess when everyone even on this forum begged them not to hire flanno or if we were going to hire him make him head coach.

Good to see Flanno meeting with Hunt tomorrow!!!!!. thought our assistant coaches time, may be better spent on the team he is assistant to. WTF is going on at this club. It's "another" circus.

Good to see Flanno working hard for Manly again tonight
F@$k me, I just saw his headshot pop up on Fox League, and text identifying him as "2024 Dragons Coach". Even they know he's not working for Manly. Seriously, whatever his influence has been, I think it's time to move on. He certainly appears to have done so.

Let's see on how many fronts that this club can look like a complete joke.

1. Hiring Seibold who took the powerhouse Broncos to their first wooden spoon while dumping a 2 time premiership coach.
2. Hiring Flanno as assistsnt who was always looking eksewhere and whose now trying to salvage ANOTHER club for next year.
3. Trading out Fifita and Tuitavake for soon to be retired Woods.
4. Signing Arthur , NSW cup player, whose own father the coach didn't want him, to fill in for DCE because the other reject recruit Johns is hopeless.
5. The Schuster fiasco.
6. The Kaeo Weekes experiment.
7. Now letting 1 highly talented halfback and maybe his brother a talented juniors go for a reserve grade center who can't make the Tigers team.
8. End of June and we are virtually no hope of playing finals due to disastrous defense issues.

We're barely half way through the year. Makes the Barrett year's look like a success and it's only taken 6 months.

1. Hiring Seibold who took the powerhouse Broncos to their first wooden spoon while dumping a 2 time premiership coach.
2. Hiring Flanno as assistsnt who was always looking eksewhere and whose now trying to salvage ANOTHER club for next year.
4. Signing Arthur , NSW cup player, whose own father the coach didn't want him, to fill in for DCE because the other reject recruit Johns is hopeless.
5. The Schuster fiasco.
7. Now letting 1 highly talented halfback and maybe his brother a talented juniors go for a reserve grade center who can't make the Tigers team.
8. End of June and we are virtually no hope of playing finals due to disastrous defense issues.

We're barely half way through the year. Makes the Barrett year's look like a success and it's only taken 6 months.

Mick. You need to be aspirational like Seibs is.
Code for believing in fairy tales.

5. The Schuster fiasco.

Well said mate. We'll be envying the Tigers soon, talent wise - and that's saying something.

Well said mate. We'll be envying the Tigers soon, talent wise - and that's saying something.
I expect our first spoon in the next year or 2. I think we have enough buffer to narrowly avoid it this year.

I expect our first spoon in the next year or 2. I think we have enough buffer to narrowly avoid it this year.
I'm praying that doesn't EVER happen. It's always my come back when people laugh at our performances. It USED to be that, and "well, we've never also cheated the salary cap."

I'm hoping it all starts cliquing, but FMD we need a marquee signing or 2.

I'm praying that doesn't EVER happen. It's always my come back when people laugh at our performances. It USED to be that, and "well, we've never also cheated the salary cap."

I'm hoping it all starts cliquing, but FMD we need a marquee signing or 2.
I'm just praying short term that Jake can come back and put some backbone into some of these lazy ar*e bludger forwards.

Lets not forget the previous builder that destabilised the MWSE house in 2011 by removing some of its foundations so it had to be rebuilt from the ground up. The same builder then also came back for another go, but failed due to his inability to evolve with changes in the building industry......
Based on that background to the house rebuild I think the utilisation of an innovative younger builder, with an experienced builder in the background, would be the ideal combination for the first year of the rebuild.
You lost me with the first builder!

Just sayin’

Listening to this absolute pelican commentate on Fox Live at the early Friday game-slot IN New Zealand right now.

This, after we've been literally flogged two weeks straight.

Given travel etc, that means he's absolutely missing training sessions / captain's runs, for us.

This weeks media surrounding us mostly relayed and spun to him, the Dragons and Ben Hunt. Honestly, get ****ed. I know what you've done Shane with Fifita / Tuitavake, and it WILL come out in due course, trust me. You're lucky Siebold is an enabler, allowing you to get away with literal murder here.

Listening to this absolute pelican commentate on Fox Live at the early Friday game-slot IN New Zealand right now.

Given travel etc, that means he's absolutely missing training sessions / captain's runs, for us.

This weeks media surrounding us mostly relayed and spun to him, the Dragons and Ben Hunt. Honestly, get ****ed. I know what you've done Shane with Fifita / Tuitavake, and it WILL come out in due course, trust me. You're lucky Siebold is an enabler, allowing you to get away with literal murder here.
Are you sure they're over there and not in the studio ?

They are commentating from Sydney, it's a flow on from covid. Fox realised no one can tell the difference.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10