The Repeat Set: Why Clint Gutherson should tell Manly to 'stick it'

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
You are not alone young Harry, believe me
Hahaha thats a joke right Cordner on 50k,Keary on 60k Ryan Hall on 15k instead of more than triple what he can get in Uk. When you oeave the Rorters you get buried just like J Nikorima and dumbo Napa

@Harry Smith

Young Harry, this is how the Roosters Cap works ( pretty simple really).

They have 9 point something in legal money.

They then have say 5 million in TPA payments.

And Uncle Nick is “ very bad” at Golf , rumours suggest he loses at least million a year at social games.

There’s your 15 million plus, easy as that !!

Oh, and you get a free 900 million stadium built for you as well.

I note in that quote that Gutherson doesn't rule out a return completely. He's a smart kid, he knows that the 'villains' in his removal, FIFO* Fulton and Barrett have moved on. It will be interesting to see what plays out. I am sure Des would like to have him on the books right about now.

*Fly In, Flock Off.

Problem is DESpicable says he's not looking at next year. He says he has the squad to win matches.
Let's see if/when he has to change his tune to 2019 being a year to "rebuild".

i would think you, I and Des know exactly what this year is. Can't knock Des for keeping things positive among the players, rather than put in their heads they aren't good enough and likely to be on the outer. Dissent in the squad from round 2 wouldn't be good.

I’m not sure what he’s getting at with “at least they called him Clinton” - he does know that’s the guy’s legal first name, right? In other news, ‘Cam’ Smith actually has ‘Cameron’ on his birth certificate...
Which one? He has one for each contract

Looking at next year

Taupau koroisau AFB
Waddell sironen
Jake

Chez Elgey
AITKEN GUTHO
Suli Garrick
Turbo

Paseka Tanga POMMY fainu

Saunders/ Deluis
Gosiewski
Sipley
Olokatau
Schuster
T rex (minimum wage)

Cust
Metcalfe
Croker

Elliott
Hoppa
Funa
Parker/ miski

Out
Perrett taufua hodko kioa Thompson walker

Thoughts???
Hopps will be starting and Boyle will be in the 30

I love Gutherson. Always thought he was a superior fullback to Tom Turbo in many ways based on what he showed in juniors, NSW cup and then first grade. One of the best juniors for the backline that we have had since formation of the NRL. As far as home grown juniors go I’d probably only rate Will Hopoate ahead of him. Hopoate was unbelievably good for an 18/19 year old and really hurt his career by taking time off from the game.

Having said that I would be nervous as hell to get him back due to the two reconstructions. I’d probably lean towards not bringing him back as much as I rate his footballing abilities.

Our backline could have been humming nicely if we had got DCE at a reduced rate, put Gutho at fullback and Tom in the centres, then found a 5/8 to improve everything. Sigh

F361DA1B-9884-44F2-82D6-70049052A7EC.jpeg

It’s not a good idea to name your kid Clint, by the way

Clint? I dunno, he couldn't correctly answer Vossy's question he asks all the players on "The Fan" correctly.

The one:

If you are in a race and you pass the person in second place, what place are you now in?

Parramatta have one week to get cracking and put a respectable offer to inspirational skipper Clint Gutherson before his management throws open the door to rival clubs.

Ahead of Friday night’s crucial clash against the Sydney Roosters, Gutherson’s agent Sam Ayoub opened up to The Daily Telegraph about the delicate point negotiations are now at, after a previous low-ball offer was rejected some months back.

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/s...n/news-story/938237a4a85c225f724dace0abe1e747

This probably explains the out of the blue article last week about telling Manly to stick it. lol @ scumbag media

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8