The real Issue .... who plays centre.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Wright is a pretty uninspiring choice at centre to,start the year. Nothing but solid. Doesn't have any presence out there and strikes no fear into the opposition in either attack or defence.

I get that we need a goal kicker.. Cherry should be practicing. He has some form at it and for his contract it should be something he is good at.

@joeboy is correct, Wright is not very inspiring, but he is solid and experienced. He won't take an intercept and sprint 80m - but he can put on a big hit in defence. And kick goals.
The challenge is there for the younger aspirants to force their way into the team with outstanding form. Which is just as it should be.
Having said that, Barrett showed last year he can select out of left field, such as Green in Round 1, so this is just my educated guess.

he certainly has the potential to go all the way ... all the attributes ..... blistering pace, reads the game, great 1 on 1 defense, great sidestep and fend, backs up through the middle and out wide, and is brave and effective under the high ball !! .... sign him up .... oh we all ready have .... deeelightefull ... can he kick goals? :nod:
Yep agreed - this kid's a footballer. Reminded me of Ridgey under the bombs and the classic defensive technique too. Ticks the boxes to maybe push for a wing spot I reckon..

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8