The real Issue .... who plays centre.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Is that you Todd Carney?
No, I don't have the same social issues, my jokes are bad all the time, I don't live in denial. Weirdly, I know his mom who is a lovely lady. I currently live in Maitland area. And no I am not related to him, maybe some of the members on this site, but not him. Still stretching, still no cramp, must be the fluids I'm mixing in?

IMO Hoppa is a stop gap plan for centre. Hoppa is one of those players without a real position. Not quick enough or dynamic enough to play centre not big enough to play edge back row.

I haven't seen a him play a lot, but that is also the impression I have. An honest willing footballer who goes good.

Though many on here who have seen more of him .. rate him, I hope you and I are wrong.

If Kelly fails we have Parker, Jamil, Wrights and more. No worries, one will click, Kelly for mine, Jamil will be better in the forwards but may work himself up to that level through the backs as he develops. M. Wright is only if necessary. T. Wright I wouldn't think of as a centre although don't know too much on him. Parker realistic chance

Ditto ... but I do know that I love you ..
giphy.gif

yeah what a crap soundtrack ... would have preferred a commentary that identified which one was Key, actually wasn't impressesed by any of them!

If Parker had Kelly's speed, he'd partner Walker. In fact, I wouldn't mind Parker there anyway. He isn't blessed with speed, but he looks a real footballer, so I like him. But we have lacked genuine pace in the centres, so I want a speedster there.

Matthew Wright will start the year as left centre, and goal kicker. Kelly and other hopefuls will be told to dominate in lower grades in order to earn a shot.
Didn't Kellys manager come out when we signed him saying one of the reasons he chose us was because he would have first crack at the first grade centre spot?

Edit: just says he'll play at some point in 2017.my bad
“They’ve come and said we want him in 2018-19 but if we get him now, he’ll play first grade here in 2017,’’ Kelly’s manager Tas Bartlett said.

He a ex union sevens rep he looks good bit like hiku

Won't hold that against him, this kid is quick while Hiku was pedestrian.

The kid also looks like he reads the game well ... knows where to be.

Here is his Rugby 7's highlights

Last edited:
he certainly has the potential to go all the way ... all the attributes ..... blistering pace, reads the game, great 1 on 1 defense, great sidestep and fend, backs up through the middle and out wide, and is brave and effective under the high ball !! .... sign him up .... oh we all ready have .... deeelightefull ... can he kick goals? :nod:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8